Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

TGC 2019 vs TGC 2019 + TGC Simulator Software Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 vs TGC 2019 + TGC Simulator Software Bundle

I have tried to find something comparing the two packages you can purchase but I don't see a thread on it. I am going to be running an Uneekor QED and would like the full TGC2019 software package. Which do I buy?

Save yourself $100 and just buy TGC 2019. As most have stayed you will not use the 4 yr old TGC software.

Comment

Thanks! Why would they still sell the 4 year old software bundle? Is there a backwards compatibility between the two softwares when playing online?

Comment

I just finished Reading a lot of comments on the issues with TGC 2019 and how the original TGC was better. I guess that is the reason for the option to buy both.

Comment

I doubt that's the reason but no point speculating. Personally I find 2019 much better overall and have never looked back. Even the complainers wouldn't go back to the old version.

The offline courses are completely different and it has its own tour but other than that I can't really see a reason to use the old software. Buying today I'd just get 2019.

Comment

I have both and haven’t hit a single shot on TGC since upgrading. It’s better and way more courses that are better. The big complaint is the high bounce on a low bullet. I don’t hit that but in trying soft terrain it’s better that way

Comment

TGC 2019 is better in my opinion but the original TGC was great. Go for 2019.

Comment

Working...
              X