Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @ArborMan (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - The American Express with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Saturday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

How to quit a round but save it for later please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to quit a round but save it for later please?

Hi All,

I have recently moved over from JNPG and apart from some connection issues that hopefully have been sorted I love it. However daft as it sounds it seems really difficult to leave a round and save it. I want to get my 5 rounds in and had to leave the game after 10 holes. It look a while to find the quit button if I am honest and did that but can't find the game I quit when I have gone back in. It would have helped to have a subsection in the menu I think. But maybe I am just missing something.

Hope someone can help as I really have tried to find the save game button but the menu.

Thank you

I think if you go to the course you were playing and hit the continue button on the bottom it will take you back.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCh1mp View Post
      Hi All,

I have recently moved over from JNPG and apart from some connection issues that hopefully have been sorted I love it. However daft as it sounds it seems really difficult to leave a round and save it. I want to get my 5 rounds in and had to leave the game after 10 holes. It look a while to find the quit button if I am honest and did that but can't find the game I quit when I have gone back in. It would have helped to have a subsection in the menu I think. But maybe I am just missing something.

Hope someone can help as I really have tried to find the save game button but the menu.

Thank you
      This is a TGC1 section. The game automatically saves the one you're playing. In TGC 1, there's an option to continue game when you start up TGC1. It's top left. You can only resume your last game and any guests will be deleted.

Now for TGC2019, you start the game and go to what you were doing and start a game on the same course. It'll give you the option to continue (resume). Again, no quests.

In tournaments it will automatically resume. Do nothing but go into the tournament. Same on TGC1 for tournaments.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to come back to me. I will try it later this evening. I have had my golf sim for two years ( always wanted one) and never really used it apart from the Skytrak range due to connection problems so really looking forward enjoying the comps and courses.

Comment

Working...
        X