Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy both TCG one and 2019 or save the $100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy both TCG one and 2019 or save the $100?

I am getting ready to purchase the software for my Sim... I have looked but have not found a clear answer. Is there any advantage at this point to owning both the original and 2019?

I'd save the $100...since I upgraded I've not even thought about going back to the original.

Comment

I only play tgc anymore to get away from that blasted first bounce issue in 2019. But mostly I still 2019.

Comment

Strange that the original did not have the bounce and ‘19 does. Must have been some type of algorithm change. U would think it would be an easy fix

Comment

I bought the package deal a couple of months ago thinking that since it was just another $100, I might as well get it. I haven't played the original TGC once and have always played TGC 2019. That first bounce is a bit annoying though. I may try out TGC to see the difference.

My recommendation would be just save the $100.
          Japan
          Tochigigaoka Golf Club
          Konosu Country Club (L)
          Olympic Country Club R&H
          Olympic Country Club F&R
          Olympic Country Club H&F
          Olympic National East (L)
          Taiheiyo GC - Gotemba
          Shonan Seaside CC

US
          Torrey Pines North Course - L
          Torrey Pines South Course - L
          Scarsdale Golf Club (L) - NY
          Montauk Downs - LiDAR - NY
          Golf Club Fossil Creek L - TX
          The Tribute (LiDAR) - TX
          Boca Raton Resort & C (L) - FL
          RB GC & Resort v2 (L) - TX
          River Creek Park Golf Club (L) - TX

Others:
          Bali National Golf Club 3

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I think I will go with just the 2019. Looking forward to playing!

Comment

I bought last fall and also fell into the "Just TGC2019" camp. Like stated above, $100 extra is a good deal on something you'll use, but not otherwise.

However, using my wife's logic, you just saved $100 you can now go spend on a new wedge, or putter, etc! (Her logic seems to only apply to Purses and Shoes. Haven't quite figured out why it still doesn't really apply to golf stuff yet. LOL! I keep trying!)

Comment

Working...
              X