Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Aiming, Ipad Controls Air Keyboard App or Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiming, Ipad Controls Air Keyboard App or Alternative

I installed TGC 2019 for my Uneekor Sim. I have a touch screen in my simulator and the game play on E6 in unreal but the touch screen sucks (unless I'm doing something wrong) on TGC. I loved the commentary and the variety of coursed but the aiming is awful. I can only aim left and right on the small full hole view (bottom left) but that's really it. I need to bust out the keyboard and use they keys.

I haven't heard rave reviews over any wireless control box because of their finicky ness.

My solution was the Air Keyboard app. I downloaded the app and then went to the website to download the program and the website doesn't exist anymore.

So....

Can anyone recommend a non cumbersome solution via iPad control or other? If anyone has the program downloaded, can they share it with me?

Thanks for your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.30.16 PM.png
Views:	158
Size:	816.2 KB
ID:	367797

I know it's not helpful but... Sick space!

Comment

It’s not but thank you very much! Haha

Comment

Few options I have used and read about in the forums. Wired controller box (I personally use this), wireless controller box (haven't used it), voiceattack (used it in the past), second screen like a tablet or Ipad. What I do is when I am going to play, I plug the USB cable from the controller box to the USB extension cable. When I am done, I unplug the controller box from the extension cable.

Comment

Thanks for the options. My second screen (touchscreen) does not work. I wish TGC had an iPad app that works as a touch screen. I may go the wired route for when I'm playing on my own. Thanks again.

Comment

NVM, i see you mentioned air keyboard at the beginning.
            Originally posted by Pickled View Post
            Thanks for the options. My second screen (touchscreen) does not work. I wish TGC had an iPad app that works as a touch screen. I may go the wired route for when I'm playing on my own. Thanks again.

Comment

See my previous post on VR Bluetooth controller. Just keep it in my pocket all the time couldn’t play without one now.

https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-or-controller

Comment

Originally posted by simmb View Post
                See my previous post on VR Bluetooth controller. Just keep it in my pocket all the time couldn’t play without one now.

Can you share the model that you purchased and like?

Comment

Originally posted by simmb View Post

Thank you, I see a bunch on amazon. That would work when playing alone for sure.

Does the club up/down button work when your dropping a ball? As in, you can back up from the crap you just hit in in?

Thanks
                  Last edited by Pickled; 05-04-2022, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Pickled - that's an Amazing Setup, Congrats!!!

How big is your hitting area with the Uneekor Eye XO? It looks like you have about 2'x2' of turf there, does it read in that entire space?

Comment

Working...
                    X