Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC VR released

Now available on steam for HTC Vive.

OH that last part was ROFLMBO! Not sure I'm ready for VR golf, but it does look cool!

Comment

will download it today and will try tonight going to be fun.

Comment

Pretty cool, I remember playing on links 15 years ago, makes you wonder where things will be 15 years from now.. Holodeck perhaps... lol.
        Last edited by Cklguy2013; 10-19-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

A lot of "scheisse" but fun to watch!

Comment

More great TGC VR footage on Twitch.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	200px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png
Views:	138
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	81722

Beyond "scheisse"....

Comment

holy crap that was me last night going to play again tonight just watching the other person play from the couch was more fun then playing it.

Comment

I will be giving an update today on the TGC VR as I have played both courses and will play it again to see if I have the same issues that happened in the first go round, but so far there are issues that need to addressed that I do not like about the game, It is fun though I had a laughing so hard my eyes started watering moment as my kid was stuck in the water and every time he dropped the ball it rolled back into the water I had to reset the game as he was stuck on the side of a cliff with that ball drop, but it was funnier then hell, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time so the 20.00 right there made it all worth while.

Comment

Great gameplay video!

Comment

• Boo Radley
                    Boo Radley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Made me seasick watching this video

well I have played all the courses here is the pros and cons

Pros
                  1. very fun and entertaining
                  2. quiet to play afterhours
                  3. price to play 20.00 except for the 800.00 for the VR
                  4. putting is realistic
                  5. length of game play is realistic in time as most VR games are 20.00 and you finish it in 2 hours and then game is thrown back into steams library.

Cons
                  1. one handed swinging
                  2. can not see flag until you are close
                  3. drop shots are no good
                  4. flight path not realistic and can not follow ball.
                  5. need more courses only 3 available
                  6. need more options that sim gives
                  7. neck starts hurting with a 4 lb headset bending over and swinging at same time

All in all this is for entertainment purposes only this will not or can never take over for a sim and do not think that it was ever intended to do so, the graphics and the feel of the VR are amazing and if you ever get to try it, you will enjoy. There are some great games for the VR system and this is another it has great play time for length of time as most VR games do not.

Comment

Great review!

Comment

TGC VR - How to Golf!

Comment

I just can't seem to get any contact with the damn ball every time unless I'm chipping.

Also I can't figure out how to reset my facing direction in the game. I am stuck swinging between the closest two walls in my room. Its going to hurt when I smash into the wall soon.

Comment

haha i know but it is hella fun to play i need to figure out how to attach a paddle to a golf shaft so i can use two hands is my only draw back

Comment

I had to remove the ceiling fan in my office. I wedged it into the afterlife.......

Comment

Working...
                            X