server issue again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server issue again

what is up with the servers lately can not get a complete game with out getting froze up during a match and having to restart the whole game over, is this going to be fixed hopefully soon as this last week has been completely out of the ordinary for TGC game play

I was thinking the same thing. I'm new to tgc. Is this common?

Comment

• aeroburner
      aeroburner commented
      Editing a comment
      no this is rare the servers are very stable

Yeah, we were pretty disappointed the other night when I had some buddies over and we had to just do the skytrak app range stuff.. also only got partially thru my match play today before getting booted twice. $1000 is a lot of dough for it to struggle so much this week.

Comment

• aeroburner
      aeroburner commented
      Editing a comment
      Allen this is very rare incident and protee is all over it as they put so much effort into this game to give all a great experience

I am needing to back off and not finish my tournament round tonight giving up till next week before I end up throwing my club through my screen! its taking seven shots to get it to register one shot over and over again is more then i can bear 50 shots i think I took to get one hole done. TGC froze up on me twice today and i had to restart my computer over this.
    Last edited by aeroburner; 12-19-2016, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroburner View Post
      what is up with the servers lately can not get a complete game with out getting froze up during a match and having to restart the whole game over, is this going to be fixed hopefully soon as this last week has been completely out of the ordinary for TGC game play
      Yes something is going on, very slow to load as well, have never had these issues.............help ProTee!!!

Comment

I had to quit the game five times to day, shutting down everything and restarting the game. I thought it was just my setup.

Comment

On wed I was trying to play a around with my buddy and TGC just locked up a few times and would have to restart my machine - is this related to the same server connection issues?

Comment

Wonder if it has anything to do with the increase of players using TGC, but definitely in the last few weeks there definitely has been some issues, mine just froze up again. I have never had that happen.

Comment

Played ok today. Hang tight, ProTee will get it sorted.

Comment

• aeroburner
                aeroburner commented
                Editing a comment
                I know Bubba protee will sort it out that server crash made it a mess on there side, my body is to old to swing 300 shots in a round is all and playing the tournament your on a good roll then the misreads occur on some nice shots. the mojo is gone when this is constant.
                Last edited by aeroburner; 12-19-2016, 04:50 AM.

FYI, I was able to play the offline courses without any crashes due to it stored locally, I assume.

In case you want to play something, even when server is down...

Comment

We fixed a Ball Not Launching / Invalid Launch Code issue. If you're using the ProTee Golf Interface, please update to version 3.10d to get this resolved.
                http://csc.protee-united.com/hc/en-u...-10d-available

Comment

• Daddio
                  Daddio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Will this fix the issue I have with my GC2, where occasionally it will read on the GC2 unit, but not in the TGC game?

• Stingreye
                  Stingreye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Protee! Yes Daddio, that was my exact situation. The GC2 shows the ball data on the LCD, GSX had the data, but when I looked in the protee interface, it said "invalid launch code". It only happened for me about once every 50-60 shots.

• Daddio
                  Daddio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, I never look in the interface, but will the next time it happens. I will d/l this in a day or so.

Well that's a bit of good news for me (that you're all having the same issue I am having). Thought the locking up was something on my end. Happened three times yesterday in 9 holes, eeeeek....

Comment

• ProTee United
                  ProTee United commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What sort of lockup are you seeing?

Please let me know what exactly is happening / what you are seeing when the game freezes.

Comment

I was on for at least 6 hours yesterday and played my match manually scoring in stroke play mode. I didn't get kicked offline once. That's the first time I wasn't sent offline in a while. I think the getting knocked off conection in match play mode is a TGC issue because it was reported and never fixed on the HB site. I'll download the new interface and see how that is.

thanks ProTee.
                  My Courses:
                  World Par 3's by mthunt
                  Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                  Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                  Weston G&CC by mthunt
                  London Hunt Club L mthunt
                  Park CC Lidar mthunt
                  Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                  Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                  Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                  Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                  The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                  The National GC L mthunt
                  Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                  Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                  Markland Woods CC mthunt
                  Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                  Magna GC L mthunt
                  Barrie CC L mthunt
                  mthunt Range

Comment

• ProTee United
                    ProTee United commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can you please PM me the link of this reported issue?

I played 54 holes yesterday with no issues on interface b. Will download d though.

Comment

Working...
                  X