Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Travelers Championship!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...rtgage-classic
See more
See less

I'm a Designer for Hire

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Designer for Hire

Hey guys,

Owning one of these simulators is awesome! Unfortunately, I do not, but I have been designing courses on TGC for a long time now. You may be familiar with my work. I designed Pebble Beach Golf Links, Firestone, TPC at Sawgrass and many others. My gamertag in the other forums is friendBOMER. I have already helped out a couple of ProTee owners by designing their home courses for them. One of those being "Brae Burn Country Club". I first designed the course on TGC1 and then brought the course over to TGC2019. That way they are able to play it on TGC1 until 2019 is released. With each build I will setup a Work in Progress thread where I will post pictures and updates. At the end I can even send you the course file! It will take about a month for the design process, I will also ask for any pictures you can provide, along with as much green details you can give.

I am currently working on remaking my Firestone and have a Work in Progress thread going. Here you can check it out and can see what the process looks like to create an accurate RCR from scratch.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread.../firestone-wip

If you have a home/favorite course you have always wanted designed to be available on your Simulator? Please consider putting me to work for you! PM or email me at bpugh27@gmail.com First come first serve!

TPC at Sawgrass:

Pebble Beach Golf Links:

Hobble Creek GC

The Grizzly

My other Published:

Valhalla GC (TGC2019)
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Firestone CC South
    East Lake Golf Club (TGC2019)
    TPC at Sawgrass
    Hobble Creek GC
    The Grizzly
    Brae Burn Country Club

Monument National GC (TGC2019)
    Celebration Golf Club (TGC2019)
    Riverside Golf Club
    Pelikila Golf Club
    Potomac Country Club
    Briarbanks Country Club
    West Fields Golf Club
    Turtle Creek Golf Club
    Palo Verde Golf Club
    Last edited by friendBOMBER; 02-12-2019, 04:06 PM.

• Tee one up at "Nueva Vista Golf Club" located in Midland, TX! This is a beautiful links feeling course played through rolling mounds and natural grasses. Enjoy!

Comment

• ProTee Max
      ProTee Max commented
      Editing a comment
      Once again we thank you for a beautiful course!

We have added it to the Exhibition Society for a week!

Stay safe!

• ProTee Max Thank you!!! Enjoy!!!

Comment

• Tee one up at "Bagnoles De L'Orne GC" located in Bagnoles De L'Orne, France! This is a beautiful little 9 hole course, great for a quick match play! Enjoy!
      "Created in 1927 in the heart of the Andaines forest, the 9-hole golf course has an unusual setting.
      Surrounded by trees, it overlooks the clearing of "Gué aux Biches" crossed by a river often in play at the edge of the fairways.
      It is more technical than physical."

Comment

• PeteB
        PeteB commented
        Editing a comment
        A great course and really impressed with what you did. You didn’t even have LIDAR for this course and you did a fantastic job. Not a long course but a nice little course for all to practice particularly if you don’t have much time.

• friendBOMBER
        friendBOMBER commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure! I enjoy the challenge of not having Lidar. It's very much like putting a puzzle together! Thanks again!

• Hi can you please quote me a price on recreating my home course with lidar... email carl.m.thompson@live.co.uk

Comment

• friendBOMBER
        friendBOMBER commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure thing! I will email you!

• friendBOMBER
        friendBOMBER commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you get my email? What's your course name and I can look into it?

• Just published "Arizona Country Club" located in Phoenix AZ! This is another beautiful course. Enjoy!

Comment

• ProTee Max
        ProTee Max commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you once again!

We have added it to the ProTee Exhibition Society till 19th of june!

• DES22
        DES22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. I can attest firsthand that friendbomber is the real deal! He did a great job with AZ CC and the holes are amazingly accurate. In the future, perhaps TGC will allow more accurate designs of the clubhouse and surrounding area. FriendBomber has certainly mastered the part that matters though - the golf course! Incredible job as always!

• Jimgem a wonderful Youtuber that does play and reviews of courses. Just did a review of Rams Hill Golf Club. Check it out and check out his other videos! Great way to discover new courses!

https://youtu.be/6AbvyFaVxfU

Comment

• Tee one up at "Highland Meadows GC", located just outside Toledo, OH! The course just went through a major renovation, adding more bunkers to almost every hole. Enjoy!

"Highland Meadows Golf Club is a private country club and golf course in the central United States, located in Sylvania, Ohio, a suburb northwest of Toledo. Founded 95 years ago in 1925, it has hosted the Marathon Classic on the LPGA Tour since 1989;[4][5] the event began in 1984 as the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic."

Comment

Working...
        X