Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

I'm a Designer for Hire

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Designer for Hire

Hey guys,

Owning one of these simulators is awesome! Unfortunately, I do not, but I have been designing courses on TGC for a long time now. You may be familiar with my work. I designed Pebble Beach Golf Links, Firestone, TPC at Sawgrass and many others. My gamertag in the other forums is friendBOMER. I have already helped out a couple of ProTee owners by designing their home courses for them. One of those being "Brae Burn Country Club". I first designed the course on TGC1 and then brought the course over to TGC2019. That way they are able to play it on TGC1 until 2019 is released. With each build I will setup a Work in Progress thread where I will post pictures and updates. At the end I can even send you the course file! It will take about a month for the design process, I will also ask for any pictures you can provide, along with as much green details you can give.

I am currently working on remaking my Firestone and have a Work in Progress thread going. Here you can check it out and can see what the process looks like to create an accurate RCR from scratch.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread.../firestone-wip

If you have a home/favorite course you have always wanted designed to be available on your Simulator? Please consider putting me to work for you! PM or email me at bpugh27@gmail.com First come first serve!

TPC at Sawgrass:

Pebble Beach Golf Links:

Hobble Creek GC

The Grizzly

My other Published:

Valhalla GC (TGC2019)
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Firestone CC South
    East Lake Golf Club (TGC2019)
    TPC at Sawgrass
    Hobble Creek GC
    The Grizzly
    Brae Burn Country Club

Monument National GC (TGC2019)
    Celebration Golf Club (TGC2019)
    Riverside Golf Club
    Pelikila Golf Club
    Potomac Country Club
    Briarbanks Country Club
    West Fields Golf Club
    Turtle Creek Golf Club
    Palo Verde Golf Club
    Last edited by friendBOMBER; 02-12-2019, 04:06 PM.

• friendBOMBER I would love to have you review and check out my courses that I've designed. I have spent an incredible amount of time planning, creating and polishing them. PELTON TROPICAL CC and PELTON ALPS CC

Comment

• friendBOMBER
      friendBOMBER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah man, I would be happy to take a look and let you know what I see

• Tee one up at "Punta Espada" located in the Dominican Republic. What a beautiful layout and location. Definitely need to add this to a must visit in person/bucket list. So the Dominican Republic has not done any Lidar work as of yet. So I had to build this one by hand referencing pictures and a decent hole by hole fly by that I found on youtube. Very happy with how it turned out! Enjoy!!

"Punta Espada Golf Club is a Jack Nicklaus signature design in Punta Cana, ranked as the best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek & is the only course in the Dominican Republic that is home to a PGA Senior Tour Champion's Tour stop. Enjoy spectacular sea views and close-up encounters with nature while you tackle these challenging links. A unique golf experience!"

Follow me on Twitter: @friendBOMBER1

Comment

• You’re right dude. Must visit place. There are so many cool courses and places there.
      My Courses:
      Weston G&CC by mthunt RCR
      London Hunt Club L mthunt RCR
      Park CC Lidar mthunt RCR
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L RCR
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L RCR
      Twin Peaks Desert Fictional
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR) RCR
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L RCR
      National GC of Canada RCR
      Mississaugua G&CC mthunt RCR
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range Fictional
      The Meadows 5047 mthunt Fictional

Comment

• Originally posted by friendBOMBER View Post
        Tee one up at "Punta Espada" located in the Dominican Republic. What a beautiful layout and location. Definitely need to add this to a must visit in person/bucket list. So the Dominican Republic has not done any Lidar work as of yet. So I had to build this one by hand referencing pictures and a decent hole by hole fly by that I found on youtube. Very happy with how it turned out! Enjoy!!

"Punta Espada Golf Club is a Jack Nicklaus signature design in Punta Cana, ranked as the best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek & is the only course in the Dominican Republic that is home to a PGA Senior Tour Champion's Tour stop. Enjoy spectacular sea views and close-up encounters with nature while you tackle these challenging links. A unique golf experience!"

Thank you once again!

We've added it to the Exhibition society for 7 - 13 oct

Stay safe!

Comment

• Tee one up at "TPC River's Bend" located in Cincinnati, OH! The is a beautiful course designed by the great Arnold Palmer in 2001. I actually live very close to this course and have had the opportunity to play it in real life! It's a lot of fun to be able to recreate a course that I may only get to play once! Enjoy!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	47FA5DE6-0B98-43CC-845A-6169B1F14442.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	291736 Click image for larger version

Name:	BFEC51D0-6F42-44A5-8215-2EB48CD7D267.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	291735 I ended up playing here today. We played it a couple times on TGC and from what we could tell, it was spot on. I went into the clubhouse after and a guy was playing it on their simulator and we started talking, apparently he was the one who asked you to create this course. Course was quite challenging, 3 of the par 3's played over 200yds. Unfortunately one of them really tanked my round. Had 4 birdies on front and ended up with a 4 over 75.
            Here are a couple pics one is the number 1 hdcp hole 11, 230 to layup to have 200 left and the other is the par 5 15th across the water.

Originally posted by friendBOMBER View Post
            tee one up at "Solitude Links GC" located in Kimball, MI. This course has a nice challenging layout with plenty of scoring opportunity if you are smart off the tee! Enjoy!!

"Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center is a premier golf course and event venue located in St. Clair County, Michigan, just 8 miles from the Blue Water Bridge. As one of the best kept secrets in St. Clair County, Solitude Links is your top choice for golf memberships and wedding venues in Michigan."

Last edited by wbond; 10-15-2020, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• friendBOMBER
              friendBOMBER commented
              Editing a comment
              That's awesome! Love the fall trees, makes me want to replant the course with fall colors!

• Hit the little white ball at "Lahontan Country Club" located in Truckee, CA! This is a beautiful course with Pine lined fairways and beautiful views! Enjoy!

"There couldn't be a finer complement to the natural landscape at Lahontan than the remarkable talents of golf course designer Tom Weiskopf. Gently molding the course to the natural elements, Tom deftly blended classical and contemporary styles to create one of the most stunningly beautiful and purely enjoyable courses ever designed. The legendary beauty of Lake Tahoe has finally met its master. The result is a golf course of distinction that will stand the test of time."

Follow me on Twitter @friendBOMBER1

Last edited by friendBOMBER; 10-16-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X