Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

I'm a Designer for Hire

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Designer for Hire

Hey guys,

Owning one of these simulators is awesome! Unfortunately, I do not, but I have been designing courses on TGC for a long time now. You may be familiar with my work. I designed Pebble Beach Golf Links, Firestone, TPC at Sawgrass and many others. My gamertag in the other forums is friendBOMER. I have already helped out a couple of ProTee owners by designing their home courses for them. One of those being "Brae Burn Country Club". I first designed the course on TGC1 and then brought the course over to TGC2019. That way they are able to play it on TGC1 until 2019 is released. With each build I will setup a Work in Progress thread where I will post pictures and updates. At the end I can even send you the course file! It will take about a month for the design process, I will also ask for any pictures you can provide, along with as much green details you can give.

I am currently working on remaking my Firestone and have a Work in Progress thread going. Here you can check it out and can see what the process looks like to create an accurate RCR from scratch.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread.../firestone-wip

If you have a home/favorite course you have always wanted designed to be available on your Simulator? Please consider putting me to work for you! PM or email me at bpugh27@gmail.com First come first serve!

TPC at Sawgrass:

Pebble Beach Golf Links:

Hobble Creek GC

The Grizzly

My other Published:

Valhalla GC (TGC2019)
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Firestone CC South
    East Lake Golf Club (TGC2019)
    TPC at Sawgrass
    Hobble Creek GC
    The Grizzly
    Brae Burn Country Club

Monument National GC (TGC2019)
    Celebration Golf Club (TGC2019)
    Riverside Golf Club
    Pelikila Golf Club
    Potomac Country Club
    Briarbanks Country Club
    West Fields Golf Club
    Turtle Creek Golf Club
    Palo Verde Golf Club
    Last edited by friendBOMBER; 02-12-2019, 05:06 PM.

• Tee one up at "Vesteralen Golfklubb" located in Norway! This is a lovely 6 hole course, that I have turned in an 18 hole routing. A great course for a quick skins game!

Welcome!

Vesterålen Golfklubb was founded in 1999. The club is located at Kjerringnes in Sigerfjord, 10 minutes outside Sortland center, where we have a 6-hole course.

Comment

• Tee one up at "Pickering Valley" a hidden gem located in Phoenixville, PA!

"One of the most scenic golf courses in Chester County offering beautiful vistas and a challenging test of golf’s most seasoned players."

Comment

• Tee one up at "Meadowbrook Country Club" located in Northville, MI! A stunning course with a recent renovation that nailed it! New green complexes with a lot of imagination! Enjoy!!

"Founded in 1916, Meadowbrook Country Club is one of the oldest clubs in Southeast Michigan. Originally designed by Willie Park, Jr, it consisted of just 6 holes and 125 acres. Now, with over 180 acres and remodels done by storied architects such as Donald Ross, Meadowbrook remains one of Detroit’s elite clubs.

Meadowbrook has hosted the PGA Championship and numerous other PGA tournaments including the Motor City Open.
        Prominent names such as Byron Nelson, Bob Hamilton, Ben Hogan, Sam Snead and Cary Middlecoff have tee'ed off here.

Course Record

Byron Nelson and Bob Hamilton hold the 18 hole record, posting scores of 63 in 1946 and 1949 respectively. More than a decade later, Mike Souchek also shot a 63 during the second round of the Motor City Open in 1959 (which he later won). "

Comment

• jpotas
          jpotas commented
          Editing a comment
          I did this course back in March, named it "Meadowbrook Northville (L)".

https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...rse-list/page6

Not to say that there can't be more than one version. The odd thing is if you search for "meadowbrook" in TGC 2019 it does not come up. It does come up if you search for "Meadowbrook Northville". Kind of odd, apparently the search feature in TGC 2019 is not great.

• friendBOMBER
          friendBOMBER commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool man! It's certainly a spectacular course. I really love the creative greens and what they did with the renovation!

• Tee one up at "Hintlesham Golf Club" located in Ipswich Suffolk England! A beautiful parkland course!

"Set in 150 acres of Suffolk countryside in the old grounds of Hintlesham Hall, the course was designed by renowned course architects Hawtree & Co, and modified by Walker Cup Captain Peter McEvoy in 1989 and opened in 1990 to much acclaim.

Part of the front nine plays alongside Home Wood, a beautiful landscaped garden (but decimated in the 1987 hurricane) and reputed to be where the painter Thomas Gainsborough drew his inspiration for his picture of young Heneage Lloyd and his elder sister and painted in the 1750’s.

The course has changed considerably since opening and has matured gracefully with native trees lining the fairways now providing the definition and challenge for players of all abilities, whilst still providing a fair but enjoyable test for beginners and less accomplished players.

Water comes into play on the 17th and 18th holes providing a stiff challenge but the Par 5 last hole also offers the chance for an eagle for the braver soul! The 4th hole is often described as the hardest Par 3 in Suffolk and measures well over 200 yards. Hitting a downhill tee shot to a green guarded by a pond and with trees either side, it tests the nerves of amateurs and professionals alike.

The course is a regular venue for East Region professional events and many County Amateur competitions. It also hosts corporate golf days for companies such as Audi, BMW, Lexus and Ipswich Town Football Club."

Comment

• Hit the little white ball at "GVL - The Preserve" located in Nisswa, MN! A beautiful and challenging golf course. Enjoy!

"Experience golf and nature in harmony as you play this championship course strategically placed in some of Minnesota’s best forest and wetlands. The Preserve is known for its scenic elevated tees and its tour speed greens. In 2015 a near million dollar renovation changed the size and shape of all five sets of tees and allowed for even more pristine playing conditions. The remodeled clubhouse features one of the best deck views in Minnesota."

Comment

• Tee one up at "GVL - The Pines W/M" and "GVL - The Pines (Lakes)" at Grand View Lodge in Nisswa, MN! A beautiful 27 hole course broken up into the Woods to Marsh and Lakes published as its own 9 hole course. Enjoy!

"Relax in the beauty of Minnesota’s rich landscape of forest as you explore all 27 holes at the Pines. A true “player’s course,” the Lakes, Woods, and Marsh nines provide a challenging, variety of holes to play. The Pines’ practice facility features multiple putting greens, a two-sided driving range and a complete short game practice area. The clubhouse features Freddy’s Sports Grill overlooking the golf course and an award-winning pro shop."

Comment

Working...
            X