X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Designer for Hire

Hey guys,

Owning one of these simulators is awesome! Unfortunately, I do not, but I have been designing courses on TGC for a long time now. You may be familiar with my work. I designed Pebble Beach Golf Links, Firestone, TPC at Sawgrass and many others. My gamertag in the other forums is friendBOMER. I have already helped out a couple of ProTee owners by designing their home courses for them. One of those being "Brae Burn Country Club". I first designed the course on TGC1 and then brought the course over to TGC2019. That way they are able to play it on TGC1 until 2019 is released. With each build I will setup a Work in Progress thread where I will post pictures and updates. At the end I can even send you the course file! It will take about a month for the design process, I will also ask for any pictures you can provide, along with as much green details you can give.

I am currently working on remaking my Firestone and have a Work in Progress thread going. Here you can check it out and can see what the process looks like to create an accurate RCR from scratch.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread.../firestone-wip

If you have a home/favorite course you have always wanted designed to be available on your Simulator? Please consider putting me to work for you! PM or email me at bpugh27@gmail.com First come first serve!

TPC at Sawgrass:

Pebble Beach Golf Links:

Hobble Creek GC

The Grizzly

My other Published:

Valhalla GC (TGC2019)
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Firestone CC South
    East Lake Golf Club (TGC2019)
    TPC at Sawgrass
    Hobble Creek GC
    The Grizzly
    Brae Burn Country Club

Monument National GC (TGC2019)
    Celebration Golf Club (TGC2019)
    Riverside Golf Club
    Pelikila Golf Club
    Potomac Country Club
    Briarbanks Country Club
    West Fields Golf Club
    Turtle Creek Golf Club
    Palo Verde Golf Club
    Last edited by friendBOMBER; 02-12-2019, 05:06 PM.

Just played Scarboro and need to chime in with all the compliments... what a great track!!! Loved it. I'm also stoked that I can set my son to play off the reds and he'll be able to have fun at the same time. As a side note, it would be cool if more courses had an extra tee box... a ridiculously short one that would be for our 5 to 10 year olds... just a thought

Comment

Exactly why I asked friendBOMBER to set it up that way. My kids can par every hole from the red tees - just not in the same round. Very much like most of us mid single to high single digit hc players. Neither of them has cracked 90 yet. Soon enough.

Comment

Just published "Trump National Colts Neck" located in Colts Neck, NJ!

"Our par 72 Championship Course was designed for competitive players by United States Open Champion, Jerry Pate. The links inspired course features a desirable pace of play and multiple sets of tees at each hole to suite players of all skill sets. The par threes offer diverse challenges in length and topography, and the lakes provide extensive water play."

Comment

Brandon made my home course Trump National Colts Neck and it is incredible. I am amazed how he captured the subtleties of the course.

I am am so impressed; I wish I had this over the winter so I can play my course on my skytrak

Comment

• gnomike
            gnomike commented
            Editing a comment
            great looking course!

Just played Trump National Colts Neck on Xbox. Looks good Brandon, looking forward to my course being created.

Comment

Just Published on PC and console "Sonny's Prairie Green GC" Located in Sioux Falls, SD.

"A prairie treasure, tucked away in the South East side of Sioux Falls, lies the rolling fairways and picturesque views of Prairie Green Golf Course. Rated one of Golf Digest’s Best New Affordable Courses in 1996 and the current highest rated public course in the region, Prairie Green offers its customers a welcoming, but challenging round of golf. The striking prairie links style course, designed by Dick Nugent, showcases generous fairways, stunning prairie wetlands, and well-bunkered greens. Prairies hosts challenges for all levels of playing experiences from tight back tees and sprawling fairway bunkers, but encourages players with forgiving approach shots and open views to the wide lipped greens. Prairie boasts a fun and enjoyable round for all. Affordable prices, welcoming staff, and the mesmerizing blue skies of South Dakota ensure your time at Prairie Green Golf Course will be nothing short of memorable."

Comment

• Solstice72
              Solstice72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Boom, another one drops

Just published "The Dunes" on PC and console, coming to Protee soon! This is an RCR of The Dunes & Winter Club in Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada.

"Since our inception 26 years ago, we’ve stayed true to our course and our vision to create a unique golf experience in the Peace Country.

Developed in a tranquil, naturally beautiful setting of sand dunes and pine trees overlooking the Wapiti River, this locally-owned course is the finest you’ll find in the Peace Country. Our reputation for a perfectly manicured course and immaculate greens is well-earned, as is our ability to start the season early and end late. It‘s important to golfers and it’s important to us.
            As well as a view that’s the envy of other courses, The Dunes is known for its easy access, welcoming nature, and value as we offer all the amenities of a private club at a public course.

What are you waiting for? Come play with us. You are always welcome here."

Comment

• gnomike
              gnomike commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks awesome! Can't wait to tee it up when it hits sim city...
              Thanks FB!

Just published Jefferson City CC on PC and Console, coming soon to ProTee! This is an RCR of Jefferson City Country Club in Jefferson City, Missouri. This is a really cool course with a great back nine. My favorite holes are 10 and 15! Enjoy!

Comment

Some more great Pict's of Jefferson City Country Club!

Comment

Can't thank you enough for doing this Brandon, it looks and plays like the real thing. Your attention to detail is second to none.

Comment

Just phenomenal Brandon! The courses are beautiful, especially with the multiple tees in TGC 2019!

Comment

Thanks guys! It's been a lot of fun working on these courses! Keep em coming!!

Comment

What are the rates to get a course made?

Comment

After getting your “quote” for price I can see why you don’t publish your rate. Not bashing your talent but clearly your market is for people with deep poc

Comment

• friendBOMBER
                          friendBOMBER commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No worries man. Since I'm giving up my free time and putting in 40 to 60 hours on these to make them look the way they do. I've got to ask for something to make it worth my time. Also, how awesome is it, to be able to play your home course when ever you want regardless of the weather outside and to have it look top notch! I love what I am providing for people! I've had a lot of fun remaking these courses and helping people out!

That's a pinch lol. People love their home courses

Comment

Working...
                        X