Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

I'm a Designer for Hire

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Designer for Hire

Hey guys,

Owning one of these simulators is awesome! Unfortunately, I do not, but I have been designing courses on TGC for a long time now. You may be familiar with my work. I designed Pebble Beach Golf Links, Firestone, TPC at Sawgrass and many others. My gamertag in the other forums is friendBOMER. I have already helped out a couple of ProTee owners by designing their home courses for them. One of those being "Brae Burn Country Club". I first designed the course on TGC1 and then brought the course over to TGC2019. That way they are able to play it on TGC1 until 2019 is released. With each build I will setup a Work in Progress thread where I will post pictures and updates. At the end I can even send you the course file! It will take about a month for the design process, I will also ask for any pictures you can provide, along with as much green details you can give.

I am currently working on remaking my Firestone and have a Work in Progress thread going. Here you can check it out and can see what the process looks like to create an accurate RCR from scratch.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread.../firestone-wip

If you have a home/favorite course you have always wanted designed to be available on your Simulator? Please consider putting me to work for you! PM or email me at bpugh27@gmail.com First come first serve!

TPC at Sawgrass:

Pebble Beach Golf Links:

Hobble Creek GC

The Grizzly

My other Published:

Valhalla GC (TGC2019)
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Firestone CC South
    East Lake Golf Club (TGC2019)
    TPC at Sawgrass
    Hobble Creek GC
    The Grizzly
    Brae Burn Country Club

Monument National GC (TGC2019)
    Celebration Golf Club (TGC2019)
    Riverside Golf Club
    Pelikila Golf Club
    Potomac Country Club
    Briarbanks Country Club
    West Fields Golf Club
    Turtle Creek Golf Club
    Palo Verde Golf Club
    Last edited by friendBOMBER; 02-12-2019, 05:06 PM.

• It's in a hidden file under This PC > Local Disk (c > Users > (Username) > AppData > LocalLow > 2k > The Golf Club 2019 > Courses. You will need to unhide folders under users.

Comment

• Just published Sunningdale Country Club located in Scarsdale NY! Another solid course with a good layout!

"Sunningdale Country Club was organized in November, 1913 and was named after the celebrated Sunningdale Golf Club of Berkshire, England.

The 149 acre Scarsdale property that Sunningdale now calls home was purchased in June, 1916. At the recommendation of the Green Construction Committee, Seth J. Raynor was retained to lay out the course and supervise its construction. In addition, “he (Raynor) was to secure the cooperation of Mr. C.B. Macdonald.” Charles Blair Macdonald, who aside from being described as the father of American golf architecture, was also the first winner of the U.S. Amateur in 1895. So in terms of golf in this country, Macdonald was a pivotal figure. "

Comment

• Just published "Legend at Brandybrook" located in Wales Wisconsin! This course has some awesome hole architecture, I would highly recommend this course for those of you that love course design like I do! Enjoy!

"The flagship and original course of The Legend at Brandybrook in Wales, Wisconsin encompasses 428 acres of heavily wooded rolling terrain, wetlands and Brandybrook Creek. With 303 of the 428 acres dedicated to the golf course and open space, The Legend at Brandybrook offers its member residents spectacular home sites and provides its member golfers a course that is secluded away from the adjacent development. The site boasts over 200 feet of elevation change offering the clubhouse and property owner's breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside and golf course. Numerous 200-year-old oak trees are intertwined in the golf course and community. Secluded from highway noise and high density development, Brandybrook has its entire southern and eastern borders buffered by the Glacial Drumlin Trail and wetlands."

Comment

• ProTee Max
          ProTee Max commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome! We've added it to the ProTee Exhibition society

• Wizard of Coz
          Wizard of Coz commented
          Editing a comment
          C'mon man it's already on my list!

• friendBOMBER
          friendBOMBER commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool. Man, I need to get one of these simulators!! Super JEALOUS!

• Just published "Mascoutin Golf Club" located in Berlin, Wisconsin. This is the "red" and "white" courses, will be making the blue course as it's own 9 hole course. The course has a beautiful layout with tree lined fairways! Enjoy!

"Some 300 years ago, fire-worshipping Indians lived in Mascoutin Village just south of Berlin, Wis., in Green Lake County. It was in this gently rolling setting that E. Lawrence Packard carved out a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course through century old trees.

The original Red and White nines were designed by Larry Packard and the course opened for play in 1976. The very popular Blue nine, quite different in its challenges, was designed by Rick Jacobson, and opened for play on July 19, 1999. With a beautiful setting and overall superb conditions, all 27 holes appeal to men, women and junior golfers and offer equal challenges to the professional or novice."

Comment

• ProTee Max
          ProTee Max commented
          Editing a comment
          Another beauty! Thank you, We have added it to the ProTee Exhibition

Thank you!

• Wizard of Coz
          Wizard of Coz commented
          Editing a comment
          Every time protee max?

• mthunt
          mthunt commented
          Editing a comment
          ProTee Max likes friendbomber as much as he likes you. Not to worry. He has enough love to go around wizard.

• Here is the 3rd nine at Mascoutin Golf Club. Published under the name "Mascoutin GC (Blue)". This is my favorite 9 at the course. Would be great for a quick match play or skins game! Enjoy!

Comment

• Haven’t been on this forum in about 6 months. Get on today and start looking around and there is Mascoutin, the course I belong to, and it looks real nice. Not sure who requested this, but now I need to get TGC2019. Now if somebody would make Lawsonia in Green Lake😏

Comment

• bigwill29
            bigwill29 commented
            Editing a comment
            Or Glacier Wood in Iola Wi which is always highly rated in Golf Digest. Fun track with a beautiful 12th hole.

• schrambow
            schrambow commented
            Editing a comment
            Jdhunt, i hired friendbomber to design this course,i am a member too here,Lawsonia is on tgc2019 also, not sure who did that course.

• The links would be too easy on sim golf cause you can just bomb and gouge. The other 18 would be a good one for sim golf.

Comment

• Just published "Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club" located just outside Sidney Australia!

"Designed by the great Greg Norman, Stonecutters’ 6,257 metre, par 71 course sits amongst the rolling topography of Eastern Creek in Sydney’s western hills. This world-class 18 hole championship golf course at Stonecutters Ridge has been designed to rank among Australia’s Top 100 Courses.

The course’s landscape reflects the characteristics of its natural surrounds. Designed with three distinct landscaping themes in mind, each aspect complements the overall development and provides a range of sensory experiences as players travel around the course.

Intimidating bunkers, challenging greens and impressive water features are all hallmarks of the Greg Norman design."

Comment

• ProTee Max
              ProTee Max commented
              Editing a comment
              Aweomse course! Thank you

We have added it to the ProTee Exhibition Society!

• Originally posted by Iquinn4 View Post
            The links would be too easy on sim golf cause you can just bomb and gouge. The other 18 would be a good one for sim golf.
            the links is already on tgc, just do a search for it, not sure if it is Lidar though, mascoutin is though!

Comment

• Just Published "Sebonak Golf Club" located in Southampton, NY! Just an amazing track! Enjoy!

"Sebonack Golf Club is a private golf course in Southampton, New York, located on the Great Peconic Bay on Long Island. Opened in 2006, the course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Doak and is adjacent to the National Golf Links of America and Shinne**** Hills Golf Club. The Clubhouse and guest cottages were designed by Hart Howerton.

When it opened, Sebonack was noted as one of the priciest private clubs, with membership starting at half a million dollars. It is owned by Michael Pascucci.

Sebonack is the host of the 2013 U.S. Women's Open, the first time the championship has been played on Long Island and the first in the greater New York City area since 1987."

Comment

Working...
              X