X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Designer for Hire

Hey guys,

Owning one of these simulators is awesome! Unfortunately, I do not, but I have been designing courses on TGC for a long time now. You may be familiar with my work. I designed Pebble Beach Golf Links, Firestone, TPC at Sawgrass and many others. My gamertag in the other forums is friendBOMER. I have already helped out a couple of ProTee owners by designing their home courses for them. One of those being "Brae Burn Country Club". I first designed the course on TGC1 and then brought the course over to TGC2019. That way they are able to play it on TGC1 until 2019 is released. With each build I will setup a Work in Progress thread where I will post pictures and updates. At the end I can even send you the course file! It will take about a month for the design process, I will also ask for any pictures you can provide, along with as much green details you can give.

I am currently working on remaking my Firestone and have a Work in Progress thread going. Here you can check it out and can see what the process looks like to create an accurate RCR from scratch.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread.../firestone-wip

If you have a home/favorite course you have always wanted designed to be available on your Simulator? Please consider putting me to work for you! PM or email me at bpugh27@gmail.com First come first serve!

TPC at Sawgrass:

Pebble Beach Golf Links:

Hobble Creek GC

The Grizzly

My other Published:

Valhalla GC (TGC2019)
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Firestone CC South
    East Lake Golf Club (TGC2019)
    TPC at Sawgrass
    Hobble Creek GC
    The Grizzly
    Brae Burn Country Club

Monument National GC (TGC2019)
    Celebration Golf Club (TGC2019)
    Riverside Golf Club
    Pelikila Golf Club
    Potomac Country Club
    Briarbanks Country Club
    West Fields Golf Club
    Turtle Creek Golf Club
    Palo Verde Golf Club
    Last edited by friendBOMBER; 02-12-2019, 05:06 PM.

want to PM me or state here if you like what you would charge for a course. To others...I am willing to go in on a group purchase.

Comment

I first started designing on xbox, so a majority of my courses can be found by searching one of my courses "TPC at Sawgrass 2017" then hitting "more by designer". There are 131 courses there to choose from. I would recommend "Hobble Creek G.C." This is an RCR of a course I played every day as a kid growing up in Utah.

I now design on PC and to find those courses as well as the courses I will be making, search "Molokai Golf Club" and hit more by designer to see those courses. I would recommend "The Grizzly" as a good course to play with the simulator. It is an RCR of a course near me here in Cincinnati, OH. Originally designed by Jack Nicklaus.

Comment

penrose, htdumps I'm trying to get a small movement towards having experienced designers create courses we would like potentially voting on them or not. I contacted FRIEND BOMBER for this purpose and he made it here. He golfs in real life and made these Recreations so he fits the bill. It would motivate him and I think we could get good courses on the cheap if we purchase as a group

Comment

• Putt-For-Doe
          Putt-For-Doe commented
          Editing a comment
          I have bought an enclosure and am in build stage. I have started using the TGC GUI program and working on my first course. I would really like to get involved in building LIDAR RCR's. Finding the LIDAR maps and importing them has been easy. Now i am at the point of using Openstreetmaps and I have a few questions. Hopefully Chadgolf or FriendBomber or yourself could reach out to me via phone and answer a few questions.

Hey guys, I am getting a solid handful of request now. I will be working on a first come first serve bases. For those of you that want to group together please allow Solstice72 to coordinate what course you want made and how payment is collected.

Comment

What are we looking at in terms of price per course?

Comment

• JacobM21
            JacobM21 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd be interested in some kind of voting format. I played a course in Steamboat Springs, CO called Rollingstone Ranch that was amazing. Nice picture by the way for Shadow Ridge.

• orangeman
            orangeman commented
            Editing a comment
            Rollingstone Ranch - love that course. I'd love to see that just for #5.

• Solstice72
            Solstice72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Let's put Rolling Stone Ranch on the list!

Shadow Ridge screen shot Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190212-132037_Google.jpg
Views:	8431
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	186077

Comment

I'm going to talk to friend bomber whether it would make sense to create a course on TGC1 to get started now and transition to 2019 or just wait for everyone to get the beta to create de novo on 2019 for superior results.

So I'd like to hear from people what they want to do. With everything. State here or private message me.

Comment

Started a home course design request for Paul. The course is Turkey Creek Golf Club in Lincoln California.

Here's a little description I found on there website:
              At Turkey Creek, there are three distinct yet constant environmental signatures of the course: the rolling oaks woodlands on the front nine, the rugged quarry area and a back nine that resembles Germany's Black Forest. You may also see wild animals on the course such as wild turkey, deer and plenty of birds. This par 72, 18-hole course is the newest championship course in the foothills. Whether you are a scratch golfer or a weekend warrior, Turkey Creek brings the tour experience to your game.

Here are some design picts so far:

Comment

• friendBOMBER
                friendBOMBER commented
                Editing a comment
                unfortunately, we weren't able to find any Lidar info on this course. But I was able to use the Lidar tool to import the course layout. Here you can see that I am going back over each hole cleaning up what came over and checking measurements, before I start sculpting.

• chriscwhite
                chriscwhite commented
                Editing a comment
                What do you charge for designing one course?

• friendBOMBER
                friendBOMBER commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a set price for courses. I will PM you with the details. Thanks!

Here is the link to the work in progress thread I have going for Turkey Creek Golf Club. I post updated pictures through out the process.

Comment

• Solstice72
                Solstice72 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey there, great work, keep em coming. How did you load Firestone to the Protee server, what's the procedure?

• friendBOMBER
                friendBOMBER commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't do that, If it's already showing there, then ProTee must of done a sync. I'm guessing...

Just published an RCR of Turkey Creek Golf Club located in Lincoln CA. A beautiful course designed by Brad Bell and is located around an old quarry with holes 3 and 18 playing around it. My favorite hole can be found on the back nine at the beautiful par 3 14th! Hope you enjoy this course and come back for many rounds!

Comment

Looks great. Gonna give it a play sunday morning.

Comment

Is it available for TGC 1?

Comment

• friendBOMBER
                    friendBOMBER commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry, made it only on TGC2019

I had friendBOMBER create Turkey Creek Golf Club for me, this is by far my favorite course in Nor Cal. I just got done playing it on my computer since I don't have the sim version yet and hopefully ProTee United hooks me up on the next beta version.

Wow I can't believe what a outstanding job that friendBomber did with no Lidar data
                  If you want someone to do RCR of one you're favorite courses have
                  friendBomber do it for you.

Since I can't play it on sim and stay nice and dry - I'm going to play the real course tomorrow in the rain

Thanks for doing such a great job.

Comment

• friendBOMBER
                    friendBOMBER commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're welcome! It was a pleasure to remake and is a beautiful course. Hopefully soon you will be able to play it on your simulator when ever you want, regardless of the weather outside!

Just published "Cabot Cliffs (LiDAR)" in Inverness, Nova Scotia, Canada. Currently ranked as the #1 course in Canada! Designed by Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore, Par 72, 6,765. This was a blast to remake using Chad's Lidar tool! Amazingly accurate! What a great track, Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                  X