X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Designer for Hire

Hey guys,

Owning one of these simulators is awesome! Unfortunately, I do not, but I have been designing courses on TGC for a long time now. You may be familiar with my work. I designed Pebble Beach Golf Links, Firestone, TPC at Sawgrass and many others. My gamertag in the other forums is friendBOMER. I have already helped out a couple of ProTee owners by designing their home courses for them. One of those being "Brae Burn Country Club". I first designed the course on TGC1 and then brought the course over to TGC2019. That way they are able to play it on TGC1 until 2019 is released. With each build I will setup a Work in Progress thread where I will post pictures and updates. At the end I can even send you the course file! It will take about a month for the design process, I will also ask for any pictures you can provide, along with as much green details you can give.

I am currently working on remaking my Firestone and have a Work in Progress thread going. Here you can check it out and can see what the process looks like to create an accurate RCR from scratch.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread.../firestone-wip

If you have a home/favorite course you have always wanted designed to be available on your Simulator? Please consider putting me to work for you! PM or email me at bpugh27@gmail.com First come first serve!

TPC at Sawgrass:

Pebble Beach Golf Links:

Hobble Creek GC

The Grizzly

My other Published:

Valhalla GC (TGC2019)
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Firestone CC South
    East Lake Golf Club (TGC2019)
    TPC at Sawgrass
    Hobble Creek GC
    The Grizzly
    Brae Burn Country Club

Monument National GC (TGC2019)
    Celebration Golf Club (TGC2019)
    Riverside Golf Club
    Pelikila Golf Club
    Potomac Country Club
    Briarbanks Country Club
    West Fields Golf Club
    Turtle Creek Golf Club
    Palo Verde Golf Club
    Last edited by friendBOMBER; 02-12-2019, 05:06 PM.

• Originally posted by friendBOMBER View Post
    Tee one up at "Mt Prospect Golf Club" located in Mt Prospect, IL. This is another great Chicagoland golf course. It was recently remodeled and has some really neat green complex's. Enjoy!

"NEWLY RESTORED in a multi-million dollar project by Esler Golf Design, Mt. Prospect will take you back to a style of architecture made famous by names like Raynor, MacDonald and Ross. With low square tee boxes, strategic cross bunkers and challenging plateau greens, all in our quiet parkland setting. The design features most of the original routing with five new holes and historic “template holes” with names like Redan, Eden and Punchbowl. There is even a sloping Biarritz par 3."

Thank you once again for this gorgeous course!
    We have added it to the Exhibition society for today till August 2nd!

Stay safe

Comment

• Tee one up at "Whitecraigs Golf Club" located in Glasgow, Scotland.

"Established in 1905 in the Giffnock suburb of Glasgow, Whitecraigs is a classic parkland course which has a rich history stretching back over 100 years. The greatest golfing events in the club's history are unquestionably the visits of the Ryder Cup teams of 1929 and 1933. The club was also honoured with the visit of the 'Golden Bear' Jack Nicklaus in 1983.

Today, the course continues to provide a truly wonderful golfing experience for all levels of golfers. Situated on the Netherton estate and with easy access to the City and surrounding areas, the course is surrounded by beautiful parkland, and its rolling fairways and smoothly surfaced greens offer a unique golfing challenge, comprising of an 18 hole course at over 6000 yds, and complemented by a leisurely 9 hole par 3 course, known as "The Wee Course"."

Comment

Tee one up at "Whitecraigs Golf Club" located in Glasgow, Scotland.

"Established in 1905 in the Giffnock suburb of Glasgow, Whitecraigs is a classic parkland course which has a rich history stretching back over 100 years. The greatest golfing events in the club's history are unquestionably the visits of the Ryder Cup teams of 1929 and 1933. The club was also honoured with the visit of the 'Golden Bear' Jack Nicklaus in 1983.

Today, the course continues to provide a truly wonderful golfing experience for all levels of golfers. Situated on the Netherton estate and with easy access to the City and surrounding areas, the course is surrounded by beautiful parkland, and its rolling fairways and smoothly surfaced greens offer a unique golfing challenge, comprising of an 18 hole course at over 6000 yds, and complemented by a leisurely 9 hole par 3 course, known as "The Wee Course"."

Amazing course!

We have added it to the Exhibition society!

Thank you very much for creating it!

Comment

• wjf67
          wjf67 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for posting this course. It has turned out really well. Outstanding!

• Tee one up at "Jackson Park" located in North Seattle, WA!

"Jackson Park Golf Course is known as the driest public course in the City of Seattle just minutes outside of downtown. The course is maintained by the City of Seattle and managed by Premier Golf Centers LLC. The course consists of an 18 hole Championship and a 9 hole Executive. Jackson Park Golf Course is also known for holding tournaments and for being the home to some wonderful golf clubs. Jackson Park Golf Course was opened in 1930 by Bob Johnstone and Frank James."

Comment

• Tee one up at "Bay Creek Nicklaus F9" and "Bay Creek Nicklaus B9" located in Cape Charles, VA. This is a beautiful course designed by Jack Nicklaus with beautiful views of the ocean and wooded fairways. The Bay Creek Golf Club also features an 18 hole course designed by Arnold Palmer, which I will be building next. And it appears that both designers didn't hold anything back as their competitive nature shows through their designs. On a sad note. the upper management of the area has recently closed down the back 9 of the Nicklaus course to make way for other development. It felt really good to bring back from the dead and give it an everlasting life to be enjoyed. Also, I had to separate this course into two nines do to how spread out they where from each other and will have to do the same with the Palmer course. Enjoy!

Front 9:

Back 9:

Comment

• Here is the Palmer course at Bay Creek! Published under the name "Bay Creek Palmer F9" and "Bay Creek Palmer B9". Just another amazing Palmer design with bunkers going down to the waters edge on many of the holes. There is truly a difference between the Nicklaus and Palmer courses. It's been a lot of fun bringing them to life and seeing how they both used the lay of the land, but stayed true to their design methods.

Comment

• ProTee Max
              ProTee Max commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you once again for the gorgeous course(s) !

We've added them to the Exhibtion society for the upcoming 6 days!

Thanks again and stay safe

• I have started a twitter account and will start posting when I complete courses there. So if you have Twitter, please follow me and stay updated when I publish new courses and other golf course design news!

My Twitter account is:

friendBOMBER
            @friendBOMBER1
            Last edited by friendBOMBER; 09-05-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Here's the link to my twitter account:

https://twitter.com/friendBOMBER1
              Last edited by friendBOMBER; 09-05-2020, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• I spent much of this weekend moving over courses to PGA2K21 and have moved over all but just a couple. So your courses are ready for whenever this version of the game makes it to the simulators!

Cheers!

Comment

• Happy new course Friday! Tee one up at "Omaha Country Club" home of the 2021 U.S. Senior Open! The course also hosted the 2013 U.S. Senior Open. A pretty straight forward course with fairly sloped greens. Pro tip, keep your approach shots below the hole!

"Omaha Country Club has enjoyed a rich tradition of excellence since it was founded on September 30, 1899. Over time, the Club has evolved from solely a golf and dining club, offering a variety of facilities and services that warrant the prestigious reputation OCC holds today. One aspect of the Club that has not changed since its founding is the respect and admiration members share for camaraderie, great sports, fine dining, and social events."

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Happy new course Friday! Tee one up at "Omaha Country Club" home of the 2021 U.S. Senior Open! The course also hosted the 2013 U.S. Senior Open. A pretty straight forward course with fairly sloped greens. Pro tip, keep your approach shots below the hole!

"Omaha Country Club has enjoyed a rich tradition of excellence since it was founded on September 30, 1899. Over time, the Club has evolved from solely a golf and dining club, offering a variety of facilities and services that warrant the prestigious reputation OCC holds today. One aspect of the Club that has not changed since its founding is the respect and admiration members share for camaraderie, great sports, fine dining, and social events."

Follow me on Twitter!

Thank you for another gorgeous course!

We've added it to the Exhibition society for 22-29th sept!

Stay safe <3

Comment

• Tee one up at "Mid Pines Golf Club" located in Southern Pines, NC! This is a beautiful Donald Ross course with pine lined fairways. This is also the full 18 hole course! Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter! @friendBOMBER1

"A rarity among Donald Ross masterpieces, Mid Pines Golf Course remains exactly as the world renowned architect built it in 1921 and impeccably restored by Kyle Franz in 2013. The renovation was honored with GOLF Magazine’s Best U.S. Resort Renovation and Restoration of the Year. The course, often characterized as “pure Donald Ross,” was designed to fit perfectly into the natural landscape, as was Ross’s signature approach."

Mid Pines was not intended to be a daunting challenge for the finest players competing under championship conditions, but was envisioned as a course that would offer friendly competition for members and guests of a private club and resort. However, fanatics and pros have taken note of the perfectly preserved course and Mid Pines has become a classic gem, which has now played host to many national competitions including the 2002 USGA Senior Women’s Amateur Championship.

Comment

• Morini
                        Morini commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome. My son played US Kids tournament there when he was 7. That was when they filmed the movie The Short Game, a documentary about junior golfers and their parents. We can't wait to revisit. Hopefully you put some junior tees in so he can crush his old scores.

• tee one up at "Solitude Links GC" located in Kimball, MI. This course has a nice challenging layout with plenty of scoring opportunity if you are smart off the tee! Enjoy!!

"Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center is a premier golf course and event venue located in St. Clair County, Michigan, just 8 miles from the Blue Water Bridge. As one of the best kept secrets in St. Clair County, Solitude Links is your top choice for golf memberships and wedding venues in Michigan."

Comment

• stephen3938
                        stephen3938 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The course looks just how I remember it. Hopefully practicing on it will help me when I go play it in a few weeks.

tee one up at "Solitude Links GC" located in Kimball, MI. This course has a nice challenging layout with plenty of scoring opportunity if you are smart off the tee! Enjoy!!

"Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center is a premier golf course and event venue located in St. Clair County, Michigan, just 8 miles from the Blue Water Bridge. As one of the best kept secrets in St. Clair County, Solitude Links is your top choice for golf memberships and wedding venues in Michigan."

Aamazing course!

Thank you once again FriendBOMBER!

We added it to the exhibition society for 30th - 6 oct

Thank you and please stay safe

Comment

• OMG, they are doing a groupgolfer voucher right now for this course ($18 with cart, over 500 have been sold already). I wonder who requested this. I will have to give this a play and then go play it IRL.
                        Last edited by wbond; 09-26-2020, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Brettster
                          Brettster commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sounds awesome! How far north is it in Michigan?

• friendBOMBER
                          friendBOMBER commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's a great deal!!! It's just north of Detroit.

• wbond
                          wbond commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Brettster friendBOMBER it's an hour north of Detroit, just west of Port Huron. They usually do this voucher twice a year.
                      Working...
                      X