TGC 2019 Course Designer for Good Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 Course Designer for Good Price

Hey, wanted to share my experience with a TGC course designer for hire. I had Kent create 5 of my public courses here in the Quad Cities. He is very affordable and uses lidar data. Easy to work with and very responsive. He post a beta version and I review and if any changes are needed he does them quickly and post another beta for review before you agree on final version.

Playing my local courses on golf sim is awesome!

I can't say enough how satisfied I am with his work. The lidar data is exactly how my local course looks! Honestly if you are looking to have any of your local courses developed in TGC then check him out! Very legit and affordable!

I had him create 5 public courses in my area. They aren't high end PGA fancy courses but are exactly how these public courses are. I was very impressed.

These are the five I had created in TGC:

- Fyre Lake Golf Club (F)
    - Davenport Country Club
    - Palmer Hills Bettendorf
    - Emeis Golf Davenport
    - Glynns Creek Golf Course

If you want to get your local courses developed in TGC contact him. Guarantee you will love it!

Here is his website to contact him.
    The Lidar King GS Pro course creation is now live. Please click on GSPro courses and download them for free.  These courses are all in the beta stage, but are all playable. If you play GSPro or The Golf Club 2019 and want YOUR local course designed with LiDAR, you can play it in your…

Here is his direct email address:
    kent.shaffer@thelidarking.com

Check him out for sure!

Mike80

Originally posted by Mike80 View Post
    Hey, wanted to share my experience with a TGC course designer for hire. I had Kent create 5 of my public courses here in the Quad Cities. He is very affordable and uses lidar data. Easy to work with and very responsive. He post a beta version and I review and if any changes are needed he does them quickly and post another beta for review before you agree on final version.

Playing my local courses on golf sim is awesome!

I can't say enough how satisfied I am with his work. The lidar data is exactly how my local course looks! Honestly if you are looking to have any of your local courses developed in TGC then check him out! Very legit and affordable!

I had him create 5 public courses in my area. They aren't high end PGA fancy courses but are exactly how these public courses are. I was very impressed.

These are the five I had created in TGC:

- Fyre Lake Golf Club (F)
    - Davenport Country Club
    - Palmer Hills Bettendorf
    - Emeis Golf Davenport
    - Glynns Creek Golf Course

If you want to get your local courses developed

Mike80
    Once my sim room is finally done in a month or so, I’d like to get several of the courses I play with my Saturday group commissioned. However when I reached out for info he said he’s never done more than 2 at a time and sent me the link to his pricing page which lists 2-course specials and other variants like 9-holes or or 27-holes.

You say you had 5 courses developed, was this all at once or a couple at a time (with 2-course bundle pricing)?

Comment

• Mike80
      Mike80 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had him do two courses at a time. I wanted to see the quality first and after he completed them I was happy and commissioned him to do more. When you get your sim up definitely have him do some of your local courses.

• TheLidarKing
      TheLidarKing commented
      Editing a comment
      I have had people thank me for these five courses. I said don't thank me, thank Mike!

TheLidarKing hi Kent - i just got started on trying design work last week after finding Chad's tool -- your youtube vids were very helpful with the in-game designer which was way more confusing than the tool. i figured out the lidar and the tool process pretty quickly, but your vids helped me understand how the splines work so thanks.

my question if you don't mind is - when do you know that you're done with osm and pretty much only work in the game until it's done? is there a point when that's the situation -- also, if i do go back and make edits in osm how do i re-do the tool without overwriting any custom tree work or other changes to my course file? i keep a backup before i edit but still need to know how to run the osm part of the tool without losing or recreating the trees.

thanks much bud - martin

edit - was watching the 'practice what I preach' video and caught the part about splitting the contouring so i looked for that but couldn't find it. any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by ZoSoSF; 11-03-2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• TheLidarKing
      TheLidarKing commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to make sure that OSM is exact before you edit the course. I import the course and check several times before I start working on it. If you make changes to trees and reimport osm, it will overwrite all your work including tees and pins and elevation changes that you have made.

I know some of you guys have the 2k21 to play when you are not on the simulator. I have updated my google map to indicate which ones are in each game.
    https://www.thelidarking.com/google-...stomer-courses

Comment

Someone emailed me today asking about the course file when I design a course. If you order a course from me, once I design the course and publish a "Final" version, you have the option of asking me for the course file, and I will absolutely send it to you. You are free to publish as many iterations as you want in the future. I have had a couple of OCD customers that told me to send them the course file and they will put in certain things that they did not want to burden me with! That is completely up to you. If you want the course file, just ask and you shall receive.

Comment

I just blew the dust off of this post. Here is a google map of my customer courses. If you click on the course, it will show you the in-game name. Enjoy!
        Lidar Kings Google Map of Customer Courses
        Last edited by TheLidarKing; 05-27-2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Do your tools have the capability to create miniature golf courses?

Comment

Working...
          X