Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Todd Morgan (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic. We are playing 2 rounds at Quarry Ridge Protee Pin 1: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

yardages are wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yardages are wrong

i have all my tees set perfectly to the real life scorecard, but playing the beta version the scorecard in game shows all tee sets off by 5-10 yds

anyone know why?

Most likely your actual course is off. It could be the waypoints you setup as well but I find golf courses 'stretch' theirs out on the card as long as possible.

Comment

Could it just be pin positions? In other words, you create a 400 yard hole and that distance is measured to the center of the green. But when you go to play, the pin is set 7 yards short of center so the scorecard shows 393?

Comment

I would double check the waypoints. Sometimes when you add tee positions it moves the waypoint to the new tee position, sometimes it doesn't.

Comment

A real golf course yardage is based on tee marker to waypoint (usually 150) to middle of green. TGC is tee to waypoint to pin. Move the way point to match the scorecard.
          My Courses:
          Weston G&CC by mthunt RCR
          London Hunt Club L mthunt RCR
          Park CC Lidar mthunt RCR
          Sunningdale GC Robinson L RCR
          Sunningdale GC Thompson L RCR
          Twin Peaks Desert Fictional
          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR) RCR
          The Sanctuary GC ProTee L RCR
          National GC of Canada RCR
          Mississaugua G&CC mthunt RCR
          Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
          mthunt Range Fictional
          The Meadows 5047 mthunt Fictional

Comment

my waypoints and tee markers are set to the scorecard. i think the reply that once we're playing, they measure to the pins being used is the situation. thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

Working...
            X