Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast planting for PC

Hi all

I have seen a few videos on YouTube of people "fast planting" but looks like they are using a PS4. I don't seem to be able to find a way to do this with the PC. I can increase numbers using Z and then Alt and Ctrl, but I need to run a line of bushes down the edge of a number of holes and to do this one by one will take me hours and hours. Is there a shortcut for the PC that works like the PS4?

I have looked, but I can't find a manual or guide that contains all the options.

Thanks
    Phil

I have done it two ways. The first way is to hold the left mouse button down while moving the mouse around and hit the "enter" key as quickly as you can. This works well but your fingers will get tired after doing this for an hour!

I also recently bought a gaming mouse that you can program a button to duplicate the process above. You just hold the programmed button down and move the mouse around.

Both methods are doing single plants at a fast rate, it does not seem to affect the object meter at all.
    My published Courses, all Lidar:

My Early Courses:
    Boyne Arthur Hills Lidar2
    Boyne Donald Ross LidarV2
    Boyne Moor Lidar
    BoyneHeather5T Lidar V2
    CalderoneFarmsLidar5T2Pin
    Lake Erie Metro Lidar3
    Marco Island CC Lidar3
    Willow Metropark Lidar5
    Wyandotte Shore Lidar2

Later Courses:
    Fraserglen Golf Course, British Columbia
    Meadowbrook Northville (L)
    The Glen (Illinois) Lidar
    Deer Park Estate GC, Scotland
    Green Craig Point GC, Scotland
    Red Rock GC Las Vegas MTN
    Ottumwa Country Club
    And Many More...

Comment

Great, I'll give a go. Thanks for your answer!

Comment

jpotas so this is for single plants only and not multi-plants?

Comment

• jpotas
          jpotas commented
          Editing a comment
          I've never tried it for multi planting but it may work. I find that it is great for doing single planting such as grass along the edge of a water hazard for for planting a grass field. You can literally do an entire grass field if you click fast enough with your enter key or use a programmable Mouse
      Working...
      X