How to handle a course with alternate hole option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle a course with alternate hole option

I am building my first course. It is a RCR of my home course. There are two hole 6s, 6a and 6b. Is there a way to deal with this in TGC or do I just pick one and lay it out. About 40hrs into this build and man is it addicting. A Pain in the Butt, but very fun.

If they are completely different holes, I am not sure exactly how to deal with it. But if it just a different green, you can handle that with an extra pin. Or possibly with an extra set of tees and an extra pin. If you go with the extra tee or pins, make sure you put the extra set of tees on every hole and the extra pin on every hole.

Comment

Thanks for the replay. They are completely different holes. I think I’m just gonna keep it simple and pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Corsec View Post
        I am building my first course. It is a RCR of my home course. There are two hole 6s, 6a and 6b. Is there a way to deal with this in TGC or do I just pick one and lay it out. About 40hrs into this build and man is it addicting. A Pain in the Butt, but very fun.
        The only option is to make 2 versions of the course. One with one hole option and one with the other.
        My Courses:
        World Par 3's by mthunt
        Toronto GC (L) mthunt
        Burlington G&CC by mthunt
        Weston G&CC by mthunt
        London Hunt Club L mthunt
        Park CC Lidar mthunt
        Sunningdale GC Robinson L
        Sunningdale GC Thompson L
        Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
        Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
        The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
        The National GC L mthunt
        Mississaugua GC L mthunt
        Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
        Markland Woods CC mthunt
        Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
        Magna GC L mthunt
        Barrie CC L mthunt
        mthunt Range

Comment

• jpotas
          jpotas commented
          Editing a comment
          This would be pretty easy, just copy the course file once you are completely done, and then redo just that hole.

Good Call. That's what I will do.
        Thanks
        Stan

Comment

Working...
        X