Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

Comprehensive Real Course List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comprehensive Real Course List

I am attempting to create a comprehensive real course list. Thanks to those who have developed lists on the golf simulator forum, the golf club forum and TGC Tours forum I used them as a starting point. I have created the list in an excel file that is attached. I am asking for input from all players to help audit the accuracy and add all RCR's available. As we know TGC doesn't have the best course search feature. I looked up every course and added the yardages available. I also used the website top 100 golf courses to get the rankings as they rank thousands of courses, so you are not limited to the top 100 lists. I am planning on updating weekly or so, based on new information I receive.

I am asking that any new courses be submitted with the following information:
    Real Course Name:
    Game Course Name:
    City:
    State:
    Lidar Y/N:
    Designer:
    Yardages for all tees:

Also any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

COURSE LIST LINK: https://tgccourses.com

Nice list. Great work!

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
      Wizard of Coz commented
      Editing a comment
      Your using es-16? Do you play in any of the events?

Great work, rodgers12 and protee! The site looks great and the list is very impressive. Just what we need. Thanks for doing this.

Comment

No need to thank us, thank Rodgers12 for willing to do this!

Comment

Great list. Thanks

Comment

We went to the course search bar and typed "Magnolia National" (aka Augusta) and it doesn't show up. What could be some reasons for courses not being found? Thanks!

Comment

• wbond
            wbond commented
            Editing a comment
            Augusta protecting their brand
        Working...
        X