Cypress Point (Beta 1) up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypress Point (Beta 1) up

I just published a Cypress Point LIDAR beta version.

Title: Cypress Point (Beta 1)

The Course was incredibly hard to build due to the sand/brush areas. I just tested it out and was fun but this is not the final version. Let me know what you guys think and I’m open to feedback.

Originally posted by Yeltzman View Post
    Another Designer From main game has released another version of Cypress point and as you can see from picture it is stunning.(lidar made as well)
    Click image for larger version Name:	ec997674-0f56-49b2-b72b-6d6d9ce207fe_Thumbnail.png Views:	0 Size:	562.0 KB ID:	210361
    Honestly I’m glad. I filled out the OSM with the goal of this happening. I put in an effort but I’ve only designed 6 courses. Hopefully someone can improve on that even further.

Comment

I'll arbitrate what's better and what's not. Here's a hint it may depend on the lighting lmao.

Comment

I like Cypress Point beta versions (Aaron's) the best due to lighting and color choices (fairway).

most of the time the differences in topography are not significant. But for instanc, The latest Cypress Point Club hole number 12 seems to have better off the tee look that is less inviting to bomb and Gouge. And hole 17 fairway the major tree bunker complex is skewed to the left in CP betas whereas in Cypress Point Club is skewed to the right.

The Cypress Point Club may or may not be a pinch more accurate in layout. I don't have much to base it on I don't know the course and the greens are opaque to me. Overall then the differences are very minor and I'm going to play what Pops in the SIM according to look then, Aaron's beta versions

Comment

Working...
        X