Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

Get this course over the finishing line! Huntington Valley CC (L)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get this course over the finishing line! Huntington Valley CC (L)

I do you a favor by designing these awesome courses for free. Now I need a favor from you. Huntington Valley CC (L) has 300 plays, but needs a couple of unique plays to become handicapped. If you have not played it yet, please play it. It is rated 4/12 stars and is worthy of being handicapped. Please make it so! Thanks for your support.

My 3rd society season will start in a week. I'll check it out and maybe add it to my first week. That should get you plenty of plays.

Comment

Thanks for the Feedback and possible plays Wizard! There are a couple of others that have been neglected only because they are local to me and no one knows them. Please check them out. I really think they are great courses. They were the first ones that I created and with 50 courses per day being published, they have been thrown in to the black hole. They are all rated as 4 1/2 stars.

1) Ridge at Back Brook (L)
      2) Makefield Highlands Lidar
      3) Jericho National (Lidar)
      Last edited by nobleman; 07-28-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll add them to my list. What do you think your 2 best creations are?

• nobleman
        nobleman commented
        Editing a comment
        I would say that Pine Valley GC Lidar and French Lick Resort are my best ones.

Play it on the sim server or Video Game server? 300 plays is a lot on the sim server and won’t really matter as handicapping in the sim world isn’t important. It’s an important distinction.

Comment

Ah ok ... did not know they were not linked! Thanks mthunt.

Comment

Great work on all the Philly area courses. HV was done perfectly. Any upcoming designs? Rolling Green?

Comment

Working...
          X