Blackstone National GC(L).....Sutton Massachusetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstone National GC(L).....Sutton Massachusetts

Just released this one. Another nice New England course rated near the top of the best public courses in Massachusetts.

lots of elevation changes and rolling fairways ... if you catch any issues please let me know .

Working that 146 corridor - I like it - time to hit another Sutton beauty -PV - birthplace of the PGA tour in New England. I think its an even better layout than Blackstone (which certainly aint too shabby). Nice going!

Comment

• Jwheels9876
      Jwheels9876 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a couple on deck for other TGC players then I'm going to do Metacomet and Shelter Harbor here in RI

Also have half done versions of Wintonbury Hills in CT and I really wanna do Lake Of Isles and Pinehills Nicklaus..

I have plenty of free time right now so I could get them all out by the new year.

Comment

I've heard nothing but great things about Shelter Harbor and its layout - have a buddy thats played it on the New England series but havent had the pleasure. Curious what the learning curve for you was using the designer - could be my winter project - better than the interior painting my wife has on the to do list.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        Grab the tools, watch Canucks videos on YouTube and start with a local 9 hole course you know. You can work your way around a 9 much easier and learn the designer as you go until you're ready to tackle any course you wanna build.

It's time consuming but it pays off when you get to play courees you're familiar with and you step up to the tee and see what you would IRL. It's pretty cool stuff!

Ran into a pin issue on pin 4 so I did some work on the greens and republished

Blackstone National V2(L)

Comment

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this the phantom pin issue? It’s caused by the scorecard in Chad’s tool saying 1 pin and you adding pins in the designer.

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes..........
    Working...
    X