Fun course for guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun course for guests

Whenever i have guests over we tend to play the famous courses such as the cant be named georgia one, pebble or st andrews. Just wondering if anyone would recommend any good fun courses (real or fantasy) that feature a lot of risk reward holes, reachable par 5's, or shorter par 4's. Preferably not one with too much elevation as this takes too much guess work and luck for people not experienced at sim play.

Despite the initial appeal of playing all those famous courses, I generally find they are overall not as much fun to play with others as a good local course if TGC has one u have played. Nothing like hitting the same bad r good shot on a simulator like u do IRL

Comment

• Uk101jkt
      Uk101jkt commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i could imagine so. Unfortunately there are no sim courses based on where i live and i cant get lidar data to make one. I could learn the old style way of making courses but not sure i have the commitment so for now im just looking for the best fantasy courses. Thanks.

I think Kermode Club is a really entertaining round, as is Tara Iti, which is a unique course for sure
    My Published Course:
    Green Harbor (L) - MA, Marshfield, MA
    Stow Acres North (L) - MA, Stow MA

Comment

• Uk101jkt
      Uk101jkt commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Ill give them a go.

Glen Ivy is a lot of fun. Different things going on each hole to keep everyone entertained and looks awesome.
    TGC 2019 Published Courses:
    • Sanctuary Lake MI (L)
    • Pine Trace MI (L)
    • Deyer National Golf Club
    • Deyer Island Golf Resort
    • Sylvan Glen MI (L)

Comment

• Uk101jkt
      Uk101jkt commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Ill give it a go.

We enjoy TPC Autumn Leaves. Really beautiful course with a lot of challenges but not overly difficult if that makes sense.

Comment

• pauly99
      pauly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just played TPC Autumn Leaves this evening from the white tees. As someone who has just started playing TGC2019 and somehow chose The Nomad as their 2nd course they decided to play, TPC Autumn Leaves helped to normalize my handicap and it was fun to play.

I like Scarsdale Golf Club. Not terribly long but can be challenging and is really beautifully done. Forget how I came across it - I think someone here may have made it.

Comment

Working...
    X