Designing with Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designing with Mouse

So I started playing around with learning the tools in the designer and for the life of me I cannot figure out why when I select an object or brush when I click the mouse it does not place the object or really do anything with any of the brushes. I know a lot of people use controllers for design, but I am a graphic designer and the mouse is my artistic tool. What the heck am I doing wrong. I have the Mouse/Keyboard selected in my main settings. I did some searches and came up with really nothing.

Mouse/keyboard is literally impossible. Doesn't matter what you do. Just get a xbox controller and save a headache.

Comment

I've designed lots of courses that have been regarded as good. I use a mouse. Not sure what's impossible.
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
      The National GC L mthunt
      Mississaugua GC L mthunt
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      Markland Woods CC mthunt
      Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
      Magna GC L mthunt
      Barrie CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range

Comment

• shwag33
        shwag33 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe after some practice or I just suck haha. Have you tried a xbox controller? It's like second nature and i'm not a video game player.

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve always wanted to. Stuck in my ways. Lol.

Any special setting you have had to change to make it work? It seems like it should be an easy thing, but when I go to add an object like a bridge or tree, I can click like crazy and nothing ever will place. Just weird. I cant believe that using a mouse over a controller is that different. Its just an input device telling the software what to place and where.

Comment

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        Click the object in the object menu until the menu disappears. 🤯
    Working...
    X