Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

TGC2019 Lidar Course List (& RCR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC2019 Lidar Course List (& RCR)

Since you can't easily search and there isn't an agreed upon naming convention, I decided to start a tracking list of the Lidar courses for TGC2019 as well as some of the well done RCR courses. I will keep this list updated and posting to this thread.

I went through all the threads and believe I have captured all of the courses so far. Since some of them haven't been migrated over or released yet, the TGC Name is blank.

If you see any errors or courses that aren't listed, send me a PM and I will correct it.

You can filter by designer, State and number of holes.

Hopefully it's useful for some.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

• Is this the same list as the google doc that's being referenced in this thread?

https://tgccourses.com/

Comment

• This is great. I like the location feature. When was the last time it was updated?

Comment

• wbond
        wbond commented
        Editing a comment
        Its updated every time I see someone post about a released course. Usually multiple times a week.

• Originally posted by wbond View Post
      Since you can't easily search and there isn't an agreed upon naming convention, I decided to start a tracking list of the Lidar courses for TGC2019 as well as some of the well done RCR courses. I will keep this list updated and posting to this thread.

I went through all the threads and believe I have captured all of the courses so far. Since some of them haven't been migrated over or released yet, the TGC Name is blank.

If you see any errors or courses that aren't listed, send me a PM and I will correct it.

You can filter by designer, State and number of holes.

Hopefully it's useful for some.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
      There are courses that dont show up when I search for them on TGC2019. Im trying to find "Green Valley Golf Course" and the city listed is "Green Valley, IA" but when I search in TGC2019 it doesn't come up. Is there any tips or tricks?

Comment

• If you are in the file, you can also look for other courses by the person and if you find one, you can go to course info in the game and you have the option to see other courses by that designer.
        Originally posted by Golfnado View Post

There are courses that dont show up when I search for them on TGC2019. Im trying to find "Green Valley Golf Course" and the city listed is "Green Valley, IA" but when I search in TGC2019 it doesn't come up. Is there any tips or tricks?

Comment

• Originally posted by wbond View Post
          If you are in the file, you can also look for other courses by the person and if you find one, you can go to course info in the game and you have the option to see other courses by that designer.

Thank you that helps. I was able to find it. Turns out my page down key doesn't work on the game (but the keyboard key is fine) so I have to manually use the mouse to page down.

Comment

• I created Wawonowin CC Lidar

18 holes- Par 72
            4 tees( 6622, 6309, 5512, 5268)
            4 Pins

Lidar recreation of Wawonowin County Club located in Champion Michigan. In the UP of Michigan. I am a member at this course so this Lidar version is pretty accurate and plays very similar to real life.

Should be a good one for sim, keep green speeds at default (slow)

Thanks for adding!

Link for 18 hole flyover I posted to Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIW00fuX2E

Comment

• Thanks, added to the list
              Originally posted by hintsas View Post
              I created Wawonowin CC Lidar

18 holes- Par 72
              4 tees( 6622, 6309, 5512, 5268)
              4 Pins

Lidar recreation of Wawonowin County Club located in Champion Michigan. In the UP of Michigan. I am a member at this course so this Lidar version is pretty accurate and plays very similar to real life.

Should be a good one for sim, keep green speeds at default (slow)

Thanks for adding!

Link for 18 hole flyover I posted to Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIW00fuX2E

Comment

• I've created 2 more of my local courses: Fairview Farm in Harwinton, CT and par 3 course Highland Greens in Prospect, CT.

Real Course name: Highland Greens Golf Course
                TGC Name: Highland Greens CT (LiDAR)
                State: CT
                Holes: 9 (Par 3)

Real Course name: Fairview Farm Golf Course
                TGC Name: Fairview Farm Golf Course
                State: CT
                Holes: 18

Comment

• Contacts for someone to re-create hometown course for a fee?

Comment

• jpotas
                    jpotas commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Send me a PM, I will see if there is Lidar available

• How often is this list updated?

Comment

• Daily, sometimes multiple times a day. All depends if people post when they publish.
                    Originally posted by Cklguy2013 View Post
                    How often is this list updated?

Comment

• tommygun101101 What is the real name of the course you created and what did you name it in TGC2019?

Comment

• Gday all, from Melbourne Australia, I’ve made a few local courses two 9 hole courses and one 18. No Lidar data available here publicly unfortunately, but used the osm tool for the layouts and google for rough elevation then memory and videos for the rest. The two 9 hole courses are Spring Park Golf Course and Cheltenham Golf Course. The 18 is SandhurstChampionsCourse. All pretty easy courses, good fun for the sim.

Comment

• wbond
                        wbond commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I’ve added them to the RCR tab.
                    Working...
                    X