Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Process to not miss Skytrak TGC2019 upgrade when buying TGC in promo now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process to not miss Skytrak TGC2019 upgrade when buying TGC in promo now?

I received a notification that mySkytrak JNPG was about to expire. Had it for a year. Was good fun but a little buggy (with custom courses). Saw TGC promo and despite the still high cost I opted in. Now I do not want to miss the free TGC2019 upgrade, I’ve reached out to support to find out how to secure my eligibility but got no reply yet. In this post the person from Pro Tee UK is saying to go to protee-united.co.uk and register for the free upgrade. But that URL does not seem to exist, on the .com I cannot find anything how to register your purchase to get the upgrade when released. What’s the correct process?

Check out this new video showcasing TGC 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2yFK74EumY&t=6s

When did you buy TGC?

Comment

yesterday . Actually I got an e-mail from Protee support now saying that Skytrak will reach out to their customers as the release will be imminent .
      Apparently nothing has to be done

Comment

You will be OK. Just wait for SkyTrak to send you the details for your upgrade. Keep in mind they are still working very very very very VERY hard on the release on their end. Don't worry it will come.

Again to ALL --->>> If you purchased TGC for SkyTrak after 1/1/18 you will receive a free upgrade. Details will be send by SkyTrak when they are ready, so please be patient. Give them a chance to get it all sorted. This needs to be done right. Believe me when I say its A LOT of work to facilitate it all.

Thank you !!!

Comment

• TheBaron
          TheBaron commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the reassurance!! Much appreciated and really looking forward to playing it!

• Ozmodion
          Ozmodion commented
          Editing a comment
          Good, Good and Good

• TCavil
          TCavil commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep Thanks! We understand the work involved, we understand the delays, we just don't understand the non-communication from SkyTrak. Thanks Protee for communicating properly.

I'm in the same boat xtiger. I just bought TGC1 yesterday to lock in the sale price. I can be patient though for 2019. I haven't bought the skytrak hardware yet. Waiting for that to go on sale next!

Comment

Wow... That was quick.

As I said re: the "alpha," it didn't feel like an alpha. It felt like a release candidate.

Comment

Working...
          X