Trackman 4 & TGC 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackman 4 & TGC 2019

Can someone please verify if TGC 2019 supports the Trackman 4? My buddy has a Trackman and has seen conflicting guidance on the internet regarding whether it is supported by TGC 2019.

If supported, is there anything special he needs to do to get it working?

Originally posted by Gawlfa View Post
    Can someone please verify if TGC 2019 supports the Trackman 4? My buddy has a Trackman and has seen conflicting guidance on the internet regarding whether it is supported by TGC 2019.

If supported, is there anything special he needs to do to get it working?
    Yes it is. I have TGC2019 on my TM4.

Comment

Tbraden32 - Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? My buddy got TGC2019 installed, but none of the shots are registering. The way he phrased the issue: "TM isn't passing my shots to TGC."

Comment

Originally posted by Gawlfa View Post
        Tbraden32 - Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? My buddy got TGC2019 installed, but none of the shots are registering. The way he phrased the issue: "TM isn't passing my shots to TGC."
        ProTee United’s.

The solution:

In Windows file explorer copy the following to open the simulator folder:

C:\ProgramData\ProTee United\TGC Simulator\TGCSim_Data

Here you will find the following folders:

GAME
        GAME1
        GAME19

Rename GAME to GAMELAUNCHER
        Rename GAME19 to GAME

Next try again.

Trackman looks for the game in GAME, but this is not the GAME, only a launcher. GAME1 contains TGC1 and GAME19 has TGC2019.
        After the folder renaming Trackman will find TGC2019 in the GAME folder.

Comment

He tried the above solution the other day and it didn't work for him either. Perhaps they sent him a Skytrak license key on accident as I heard that can cause the issue too.

Comment

Yeah the incorrect license key would cause an issue. He should contact ProTee support.

Comment

mailto:support@protee-united.com

They are very responsive!

Comment

Thanks All. Protee worked with him. This was what he texted me as the solution:

Go to the Registry.
                Go to hkey_current_user/software (not hkey local machine)
                See if there is ProTee United
                If not create it
                Under ProTee United create TGC Simulator SDK

Comment

Working...
                X