Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

Losing connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing connection

I have had Skytrak for about 2 years with great success. I connect via Wi-Fi and rarely get misreads. Very fortunate. Since upgrading to TGC 2019 I have been getting Lost Connection Errors during rounds. All I can do is return to Menu. Has anyone experienced this since going to TGC 2019. Never happened in TGC1 or JNPG

Yes I randomly get disconnected also. I haven't worked on a fix yet. May have to call my isp.?

Comment

Never happened with other sims and TGC1. Thinking something has changed in TGC 2019 and its sensitivity

Comment

Yeah I lost the red light a couple times now. Never happened much in TGC1. Successfully went out of the game and connected the box again and went back in and didn't lose anything thank god. Hopefully it doesn't happen much more.

Comment

I'm on TGC1 and had a bad weekend of connection issues/freezing. I guess TGC 2019 doesn't alleviate those issues. If it did, I'd definitely upgrade.

Comment

Working...
          X