Ghosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts?

Where are all the ghost players. I look at some courses to find ghost players and there aren’t any. Some of these courses have thousands of rounds

I was wondering this as well...I tried adding friends twice but both times once I clicked on the person I received a license error - thinking maybe because they are not on 2019 yet. Worse, after both times I had to get a new machineID because when I try starting 2019 I received the SDK not found error. Now both times support sent me a new machineID within one hour which is great, but where is casper?

Comment

In TGC1 you had to be friends I think to add ghosts and they had to have played. Does your previous round show up as a ghost?
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
      The National GC L mthunt
      Mississaugua GC L mthunt
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      Markland Woods CC mthunt
      Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
      Magna GC L mthunt
      Barrie CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range

Comment

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've played just about evey lidar course more than once and every time I try to add a ghost, not even my prior rounds are showing up. My player keeps resetting itself though so maybe it's not recording my rounds properly IDK.???

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        There you go. Must be broken.

• penrose
        penrose commented
        Editing a comment
        I played Austin CC once. The 2nd time I was about to play I was able to find myself - I was successful. I thought cool. I went today to look and I cannot find myself now...bummer. Anyone open a ticket with Protee yet? If not, I will.
    Working...
    X