First Bounce is my only complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bounce is my only complaint

Finally had a chance to play TGC 2019 coupled with a Uneekor monitor and really enjoyed myself. The short game is phenomenal.

2019 is a great improvement but what is with the first bounce physics???

please fix this.

The bounce is an ongoing concern. We're hoping it's a priority to fix and will be in next major update.

Comment

By the looks of pebble beach this week im thinking first bounce needs to be bigger on tgc2019.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess I could just firm up the greens to replicate.

The recommended "C" hot key doesn't seem to work on my 2019 to put the flag in and out. Does everyone else have the "Level" 'Money" crap etc. in the upper right? I'm playing for practice or with a few friends, I'm not pretending to be a pro golfer on the tour, with the level and money and customizable, dress-able hipster avatar stuff. Also the "Q" key seems to come up with some really unexpected results quite often.

Comment

• calebm1001
        calebm1001 commented
        Editing a comment
        The good thing about all the hipster stuff, fake money etc... (which is nice for some people to get in other 'events'), is that none of it matters to play the game! Just ignore it and move on to course selection. I agree with all other statements/

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't need your cash just donate it to wizard of Coz Noonan society. Trying to buy 20k clubhouse for all my members!

Wizard: So can I actually do that? I'd be fine, I just practice and flail around with friends, if there's a way to do it I will give, and give generously... ;-)

Comment

Working...
      X