TGC 2019 Society Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 Society Tour

Will leaderboards, money-list, standings, and stats be available somewhere now that there is a ProTee society? Thanks

Something I noticed when looking at "event stats" for the 3M tournament. It only shows my event stats, it would be really cool to be able to see the longest drive, player with the best driving accuracy, average distance, least 3 putts, most 1 putts, etc for the whole tournament and not just yourself.

Would be really cool to see if you lead the tournament in a certain category even if you didn't win. This can also help us learn what we need to work on as well.

Comment

• JackedUpSwing
      JackedUpSwing commented
      Editing a comment
      Nevermind... They have exactly what I asked. It's under Total Event under event stats. But it's only after the tournament is complete

Ok, I see it in the Society page. Pretty cool. Not sure I saw driving distance and stuff like that but the scoring stats were cool

Comment

• JackedUpSwing
      JackedUpSwing commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep scrolling down

6 foot gimmies in the Pro Tee society? Deer run is my first tournament. I played two tourn. in the Q School society and gimmies were 6 feet there. Just want to be sure before I start.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo25 View Post
      6 foot gimmies in the Pro Tee society? Deer run is my first tournament. I played two tourn. in the Q School society and gimmies were 6 feet there. Just want to be sure before I start.
      Yes...6ft gimmies. That has been pretty much standard so I don't think it will change anytime soon. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X