Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

Australia Wollongong area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia Wollongong area

Hi, I just wanted to check if there is anybody from Australia especially from the Wollongong area on here. The reason I'm asking is, I'm going to be there for business the next 3-4 weeks.

Hey mate, I can introduce you to some customers in that area that are SkyTrak owners
    www. 24-7.golf | play @24-7.golf | AU: +61390057975 USA : +14698449353 | SkyTrak Reseller with dozens of demo locations around Australia, New Zealand and USA

~If you own a SkyTrak and would like to make $100 from showing off your set up to other people local to your area, send me an email for further information!~

Comment

• Sascha1818
      Sascha1818 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be great. Just always looking to meet some online tour people when I'm on the road to put a face to the nickname and maybe get some info on must play courses in the area.

In australia, Melbourne... not close to wollongong but always good to see more aussies!

Comment

Working...
    X