Uneekor/TGC 2019 potential bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor/TGC 2019 potential bugs

First, I have loved my Uneekor. It has been great. There are a couple of potential bugs that I have seen using it with TGC 2019 and I wanted to share in case anyone else had a similar experience. It is possible these are isolated to me, that they are Uneekor specific, or that they are TGC 2019 specific. I just wanted to share:
    1. I have had a few short chips (approx. 5-15yards) that were hit from the fringe that come out like I bladed them when I did not. They have no carry and they roll out further than expected. This happened in a match yesterday on a 6 yard chip. In full discloser, I was using balls that I had put stickers on in most (if not all) of these.
    2. Yesterday, in a match on the 18th hole (second shot), my TGC 2019 would not read the shot. We had played the whole match with no issues. On 18 I would get the "ding" and the QED software would register the shot, but TGC 2019 would not read the shot. I tried restarting everyway that I could to no avail. We started a new match and played the first hole (instead of the 18th) and we had no issues.

I figure I will post this to Uneekor and TGC 2019 because I don't know which is the better spot.
    HarryB gene438 ProTee United

Are you checking spin and LA on the bladed shot? It sounds like a misread and those two parameters should confirm that pretty quickly.

Comment

• rjd1975
      rjd1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      I only had pod running in the background so I couldn't see that info. I will run the QED in the background from now on so I can access that info.

You might have had the putter selected. I think TGC removes VLA and SPIN when the putter is selected
    Last edited by JackedUpSwing; 07-16-2019, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• rjd1975
      rjd1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      That makes sense but I don't think the putter was selected (92.3% sure It showed the pin as 6 yards away...I think it was tracking wedge but you are absolutely correct, the shot came off like the system thought I was putting

I am having a different issue with TGC 2019 on my brand new Uneekor XO. At this point I am feeling like I totally wasted my money on TGC2019. The Uneekor is amazing in every other facet but when I try playing the best courses on TGC, the best way. Can explain is the course prospective is too low.. It’s like I’m 1 foot tall on the tee box and can’t barely see the fairway and it is extremely annoying to the point of never playing it. I instead go to the Korean courses that come with the Uneekor and they have the proper perspective and actually seeing down the fairway like real golf. Is there a setting to fix this? If it matters my screen is 16 feet wide and 9 feet tall.

Comment

• 3on3putt
      3on3putt commented
      Editing a comment
      Post a pic so we can see what you mean. Never heard of anyone saying this before.

• Gman17
      Gman17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Try using the "V".

V = View perspective toggle: Standard — Aerial — Slightly elevated — More elevated – Standard (exception: when in scout mode, V key will advance view to green)
Working...
X