Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

TGC 2019 in 4k maxed out, will a GTX 1080 or RTX 2070 card be sufficient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 in 4k maxed out, will a GTX 1080 or RTX 2070 card be sufficient?

Hi everyone I tried to search for a definitive answer to no avail. Can anyone please tell me if a GTX 1080 card with 8GB of ram or RTX 2070 with 8GB ram will support 4k at max details?

Thanks in advance

I have a 2070 super and a 3440x1440 monitor. On my computer when I max all the sliders the frame rates still drop to 20's. That said I can't tell any difference in the graphics. Render scale I set to 110% and everything else maxed for fps in 65-70.

Comment

A 1080ti cannot get 60 frames per second on 200% Render. I'm hoping a 2080ti will

Comment

How do you check your fps?

Comment

Download Fraps
          Originally posted by 968Cab View Post
          How do you check your fps?

Comment

It's been awhile since i got that setup but I recall using MSI afterburner and Rivatuner. I think Rivatuner is the actual program of the two but can't say for certain. A google search with Rivatuner and FPS has some instructions listed.

Comment

I thought I had my nvidia geoforce card showing fps in one of the corners while playing. I turned it off eventually?

Comment

Because you are talking graphics I want to ask you team this. I have 2015 macbook pro running windows. It has Intel Iris Graphics 6100, you think that will work ? It’s also i5 processor with 8gb ram.

Comment

• trhuke
                  trhuke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd check around and see if a MacBook running windows will work. I was considering it but did some research that made me doubtful, I can't remember the exact details, its been a while.
                  Can't hurt to double check.

Originally posted by robocop View Post
                Because you are talking graphics I want to ask you team this. I have 2015 macbook pro running windows. It has Intel Iris Graphics 6100, you think that will work ? It’s also i5 processor with 8gb ram.
                The Intel Iris 1600 pales in comparison to the minimum recommended card for TGC 2019, the GTX 1060: https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compar...e/3639vsm25925

Comment

Working...
                X