Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Exaggerated side spin and distances with Skytrak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exaggerated side spin and distances with Skytrak?

Has anyone else noticed that they are about a club longer on TCG2019 compared to just hitting balls on the range on your Skytrak? Also, sidespin seems exaggerated by about 10 yards on a 150 yard shot compared to the skytrak range and IRL. Also, if I I push a ball out to the right with a draw that I know is going to land on target, TCG2019 reads my initial ball flight significantly more left than what I'm actually hitting, resulting in a ball that lands 10-15 yards more left than it should. Before you ask, I have everything lined up correctly. My Skytrak is perpendicular to my screen. The middle of the aim icon is lined up perfectly square with my red laser dot. So its very easy to see where my shot should start out depending on where I see it impact my screen. Again, I dont have this issue on the Skytrak range. I've found myself intentionally misaligning my Skytrak to produce the shot shapes I know I'm hitting. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X