Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @ArborMan (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - The American Express with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Saturday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

Gimme Rewind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimme Rewind?

Had this happen yesterday, (TGC 2019) (cabot cliffs - awesome btw): player B hits Player C's putt, it misses but lands in gimme range sending player C to next Tee. Was hoping to rewind Player C when we got to the next tee but no dice. We were playing skins format so needless to say the scoreboard got a bit messy as were only on 13. Player B's putt to win hole was in same proximity (roughly 7 feet). Of course he makes his own after missing the similar putt on player C's line. Pretty interesting discussion ensues on next tee. Any way to have fixed this mess? Thanks

Player B hit out of turn AND didn't pay attention to name on the screen......Automatic forfeit of hole!!!!
    Just my opinion.....I really have no idea how to rewind it..

Comment

Totally agree on the punishment - was hoping there is a means to manually change the batting order so as to deploy the rewind button - sucks when a brain fart happens in the kill zone and the gimme kicks in. Could always turn gimmes off but that makes for a long day.

Comment

I believe I read somewhere that if you wait until Player C has his turn com e up next (on the next tee box in this case) you could then hit rewind and replay the shot. I know this works while still on the same hole (if someone hit's the wrong tee shots or approach for example) but am unsure if it works after the gimme has kicked in.

Comment

Working...
        X