Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @ArborMan (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - The American Express with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Saturday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

Handicap hasn’t changed after 1st five rounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handicap hasn’t changed after 1st five rounds?

Hey guys,

This is not a big deal to me but I noticed my “handicap” hasn’t changed after my first 5 rounds. Has anyone ever ran into this? I play pretty much the same rotation of tracks I like, all HDCP rated.

The handicap index it shows in the top right corner of the screen is 4 strokes worse than what my handicap history shows.

I just happened to notice it tonight. Like I said, it doesn’t matter one bit to me. Its actually fine with me because my buddies won’t get as many strokes lol. I was just curious if anyone knew why?

Thanks!

Changes every Tuesday I believe. Check back tomorrow and you should be good. If you're talking about the tournament stuff.

the in game cap who knows lol

Comment

JWheels,

Yeah, I haven’t got into the competition side of TGC yet. I’m just talking about from playing rounds on my own. It was cruising right along and changing as I played. Then it just stopped. Was just curious as to why.

BTW, how would I go about getting into doing some of the online tour stuff or whatever? Not sure how that works.

Thanks

Comment

Join the protee society and the wizard of coz society , those give you points and stuff

Comment

Think op is talking about the in game handicap. That's not related to tournament play - it's a hangover from the computer game version I believe?

Comment

Working...
          X