Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 skytraks 1 TGC

Sorry for the title.

Say Bob and Tom each have a Skytrak... if Bob has a laptop with TGC, can he take his laptop over to Tom's house and have TGC work on Tom's Skytrak?

Hello,

I think it will works fine. I have 3 Skytrak and 3 TGC in my facility. Sometimes I switch Skytrak for some reasons and it works. Need to be sure that GIP is active on both skytrak.

Comment

Toms skytrak would also need to be authorised to play TGC from what I remember. I had a loaner and Skytrak had to authorise TGC to work on the loan unit with my existing laptop setup.
      You get it authorised by purchasing TGC which may defeat the object.

Comment

Alright thanks guys. Guess I should try the Skytrak guys... and I don't know who's active anymore, so let's just tag everyone SkyTrak-SkyGolf skytrakali SkyTrakSpiderman SkyTrak_James SkyTrak_Jordan SkyTrak_Rahim SkyTrak_Seth

Comment

• allen2be
          allen2be commented
          Editing a comment
          Welp, anything skytrak guys?

• golf4all
          golf4all commented
          Editing a comment
          Anyone can clarify this ?

Can somebody clarify this plse ? As we are getting a "hardware provisioning error".

On the skytrak website :

Also, if you have 2 SkyTraks and they both have the Game Improve membership, they can be interchanged with the PC that has the TGC license agreement. The license agreement is married to the PC (ONLY) and not the SkyTrak.

1st question : is statement above correct ?

2nd Question : do those skytraks have to be registered under the same skytrakgolf account ?

Comment

I never confirmed it. I don't know why I couldn't get a response out of the skytrak guys.

Comment

I basically had two Skytraks for a short time as I had a loan unit a few years back. As far as I am aware Skytrak need to authorise it at their end for use on the hardware serial number. First time I got the loan unit it didnt work with TGC, mailed support and they activated my TGC license to work with the loaner. Once I got my original Skytrak back I could then use both as they were both authorised.

Comment

• golf4all
              golf4all commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok , so you had 2 Skytrak units registered in one skygolf account and one TGC simulation. A hardware provisioning error says that the Game Improvement Plan is not written on the unit..... confusing i would say
          Working...
          X