Resuming round and losing players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resuming round and losing players?

Anyone know why a group of players can't resume a match together? I can't find any posts on it and it isn't the first time it's happened. There were 4 of us playing last week and I needed to close quit to realign my camera that someone kicked. After I started it back up and resumed the round I was the only one that continued on and all of our scores were lost. Pretty sad since we put in a solid 5 hrs to get through those 6 holes. haha Any idea how to fix this? mthunt Wizard of Coz anyone...?

Originally posted by DejaVu View Post
    Anyone know why a group of players can't resume a match together? I can't find any posts on it and it isn't the first time it's happened. There were 4 of us playing last week and I needed to close quit to realign my camera that someone kicked. After I started it back up and resumed the round I was the only one that continued on and all of our scores were lost. Pretty sad since we put in a solid 5 hrs to get through those 6 holes. haha Any idea how to fix this? mthunt Wizard of Coz anyone...?
    The game is only capable of resuming the host player. The guest players are local on your system and as such the data is gone when you exit and restart.

5 hours for 6 holes?
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

Thanks mthunt That's what I was afraid of. Those #'s are correct...too many rewinds for the newbies. We probably broke 70 with the beer count to make up for it though. Lol

Comment

Working...
      X