TGC 2019 - 3 Screen Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 - 3 Screen Setup

If you have 3 screens or 3 projectors , you can run TGC 2019 in a 3 screen 5760x1080 resolution setup. NVidia graphics cards support this feature.

Sample video:

Really cool. I fantasized about doing that before getting a sim.

​​​​​​What kind of graphics card you running there, a workstation level business application one? , it's so smooth while full of terrain.

Comment

NVidia GTX 1080

Comment

I have that graphic card in my PC, can you share details on how you configure the software to display the 3 different views within TGC2019?

Comment

Hi,

We used the custom resolution feature of Nvidia to generate a resolution of the 3 screens together.
          Make sure to set it to surround mode:
          https://www.nvidia.com/content/Contr...r_Surround.htm

Generate a resolution that is 3 times your screen :
          https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers...m-resolutions/
          So 3 times 1920x1080 = 5760x1080 , make sure your displays can handle this.
          If they can't the image will look really odd, also check to set the frame per second lower to help against a morphed image.
          After setting the resolution, tweak it till it looks good and then simply start the game and go to settings and set the resolution in game to match the one you created.

That's a short answer on how we did it and how you could get this done, there might be other (simpler) ways but we were not aware of those.

Enjoy!
          Last edited by ProTee Max; 06-24-2020, 04:55 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Wow this is neat. Wonder if it would be possible to do something similar with a Simulator - using just two 4K projectors, to give a wider field of view? Running TGC2019 at a 7690 x 2160 resolution and using warping/blending software where the images overlap?

Comment

Working...
            X