Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @simmb (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 CHRISTMAS TOUR - ProTee Tour Championship !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii. Playing 2 rounds at Wailua Valley GC (ProTee Green Tees) - 6378y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...open-in-hawaii
See more
See less

PC changes invalidate TCC2019 license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC changes invalidate TCC2019 license

FYI,

I changed the name on my Sim-PC from the default windows name to "GolfSim" and it invalidated my TGC2019 license.

Protee support was quick to help out and re-issued a new license key but it's something to be aware of.

I'm assuming that other system changes (ie CPU upgrade, RAM swaps, perhaps even a BIOS update) might trigger a similar issue. So be sure if you are planning an upgrade/change to your PC to do it during Protee business hours so you can get a new key quickly if needed.

My license randomly didn't work as well. Protee issued me a new one quick. Don't know if it was a Windows update or antivirus software.

Comment

Does anyone know Pro-Tees business hours for responding quickly? I know they're in The Netherlands, but curious when their customer service hours are.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob20 View Post
        Does anyone know Pro-Tees business hours for responding quickly? I know they're in The Netherlands, but curious when their customer service hours are.
        According to their website: Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMT+2 (So 7 hours ahead of US east coast time)
        However I have received emails outside of that.

Comment

• Noob20
          Noob20 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! That makes sense.

Originally posted by JoseM81 View Post
        My license randomly didn't work as well. Protee issued me a new one quick. Don't know if it was a Windows update or antivirus software.
        I've also had some weird things happen this week. License key has "expired" twice and I just cut and pasted the license key back into that box and re-connected and it worked fine. Also, the user name for my character that appears on the leaderboards randomly reverted to my actual name, which was weird.

No updates to anything other than a regular Windows update.

Comment

• JoseM81
          JoseM81 commented
          Editing a comment
          I also forgot to mention that for some reason I was issued a different machine key which is probably why the license didn't work.
      Working...
      X