TGC 2019 freezes up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 freezes up

I tried for the first time to play TGC 2019 and everything works fine until I tee off on the first hole. I pick my aiming spot and hit the ball but after that the little circle just spins. I would love any help.
    I am running this on my laptop-Alienware AW17R3-4175SLV 17.3-Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SATA SSD,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M, Windows 10 Home), Silver)

I don't think your graphics card is quite up to par. That's probably why the image just stalls.

Comment

Spinning circles seems like the game is crashing. Other than fresh Windows install it think 3on3putt is probably right. You might not have enough hardware to run the game smoothly.

Comment

Just curious, are you "picking your spot" by using the Q button (look ahead feature)? If so, just want to make sure you are Hitting Q a second time to return the view to normal (looking at the ball).
        --
        What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Comment

I was thinking the same

Comment

I went into my graphics card and adjusted the FPS to max and had the SkyTrak USB cord attached to my computer and so far it has been working great. I have been able to play I think it's Tarawa and TPC Sawgrass 17th.

Comment

Originally posted by xplore300 View Post
              I tried for the first time to play TGC 2019 and everything works fine until I tee off on the first hole. I pick my aiming spot and hit the ball but after that the little circle just spins. I would love any help.
              I am running this on my laptop-Alienware AW17R3-4175SLV 17.3-Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SATA SSD,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M, Windows 10 Home), Silver)
              Assuming you hit Q again, try lower graphics.
              My Courses:
              World Par 3's by mthunt
              Toronto GC (L) mthunt
              Burlington G&CC by mthunt
              Weston G&CC by mthunt
              London Hunt Club L mthunt
              Park CC Lidar mthunt
              Sunningdale GC Robinson L
              Sunningdale GC Thompson L
              Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
              Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
              The Sanctuary GC ProTee L