Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @graham camm (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - The American Express playing 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer)thursday - 6487y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

TGC 2019 - Buying through US store to save on conversion to CAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 - Buying through US store to save on conversion to CAD

First time posting so I apologize if this has been covered before. Is it possible to buy TGC 2019 through the online US store from Canada to save some additional money? Right now is works out to $1145 CAD from the US site vs $1210 from the Canadian site. Has anyone had experience buying it in Canada online from the US store?

I saw a youtube video that was posted somewhere on here where someone in the U.K. bought the U.S. version in order to save a little money and it worked just fine. That was from the Skytrak store. Not sure where you are looking to buy it from.

Comment

I'm in the exact same position, wondering if I should pull the trigger through the US Skytrak store... Let me know what you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Karbonated View Post
      First time posting so I apologize if this has been covered before. Is it possible to buy TGC 2019 through the online US store from Canada to save some additional money? Right now is works out to $1145 CAD from the US site vs $1210 from the Canadian site. Has anyone had experience buying it in Canada online from the US store?
      I'm also Canadian. When you buy you pay the rate of exchange on your card that day. The site that sells you something has to set pricing based on their best guess on currency fluctuations. That happens in my business all the time. We buffer 5-7%. It's almost always better to buy you and have your card do the exchange. If someone has priced it low you are best to buy from them. Just shop it around and take the best deal.
      My Courses:
      Weston G&CC by mthunt RCR
      London Hunt Club L mthunt RCR
      Park CC Lidar mthunt RCR
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L RCR
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L RCR
      Twin Peaks Desert Fictional
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR) RCR
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L RCR
      National GC of Canada RCR
      Mississaugua G&CC mthunt RCR