Tgc2019 and trackman 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgc2019 and trackman 4

A friend just bought a trackman 4. He has the sim software. It's very good, but there aren't enough courses. I recommended tgc 2019, but learned from par2pro that trackman doesn't support tgc 2019. Does anyone play tgc 2019 with trackman 4? If so, can you comment on how it works? Is it like gc2 with tgc 2019?

Originally posted by Mickey View Post
    A friend just bought a trackman 4. He has the sim software. It's very good, but there aren't enough courses. I recommended tgc 2019, but learned from par2pro that trackman doesn't support tgc 2019. Does anyone play tgc 2019 with trackman 4? If so, can you comment on how it works? Is it like gc2 with tgc 2019?
    I know Trackman was working with TGC just fine. If you look around you’ll find the info. I don’t know if it still does.
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

I think you will need to find someone who is using it to confirm, but from recollection, you need to have TPS 6.3 loaded for it to work. There is a workaround needed as most are running the latest version of TPS as well. This, your computer will need to have both versions loaded up.

on the TM support page under FAQ’s there is a topic for how to remove a current version and replace it with a earlier version of TPS.

Comment

Working...
      X