Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

How Long Before Status and Recording Shows on Tour Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Before Status and Recording Shows on Tour Players?

Played my first handicap round in TCG2019 this evening. My username/Nickname/Profile is my full name but I do not see anything as of yet under Tour Players.
    Sorry if I seem a little antsy but I previously used TGC Original with R-Motion and shot recording never did work for me.

Originally posted by pauly99 View Post
    Played my first handicap round in TCG2019 this evening. My username/Nickname/Profile is my full name but I do not see anything as of yet under Tour Players.
    Sorry if I seem a little antsy but I previously used TGC Original with R-Motion and shot recording never did work for me.
    Hi Pauly,

Welcome on the tour! in order to have an profile made and to show up on the ranking, make sure to finish the whole event. So if there are 2 rounds, play both.

Let me know if you run into issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee Max View Post

Hi Pauly,

Welcome on the tour! in order to have an profile made and to show up on the ranking, make sure to finish the whole event. So if there are 2 rounds, play both.

Let me know if you run into issues.
      Much appreciated. Looking forward to getting plenty of rounds in this upcoming off-season.

Comment

Working...
      X