Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGC2019 on Sale >> New Version Coming Soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC2019 on Sale >> New Version Coming Soon?

I noticed that TGC2019 is on sale at the Skytrak website. Any indications if a new version will be released? What happens if you buy 2019 and they come out with 2021/2022? Transferrable license? Any thoughts are appreciated.

It looks like its still the normal price in the online store ($984). When they went from TGC to TGC 2019, they offered current owners a discount on the new version (I think I paid ~$350 to upgrade). They may have even given free upgrades if you had purchased TGC within x number of months of the 2019's release, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by nanvinnie View Post
      I noticed that TGC2019 is on sale at the Skytrak website. Any indications if a new version will be released? What happens if you buy 2019 and they come out with 2021/2022? Transferrable license? Any thoughts are appreciated.
      TGC 2019 has been perpetually "on sale" for $895 from SkyTrak for as long as I can remember (it's $950 for other launch monitors). ProTee United never discloses future release dates (like most software companies, for obvious reasons), but it's likely there will be a release next year. The previous cycle (TGC > TGC 2019), they upgraded customers for free if they purchased in the previous few months, and for $400-$500 or so if it had been longer than that.
      - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

Working...
      X