Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

TGC 2019 SDK Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 SDK Error

Today I purchased TGC 2019 and got everything installed following SkyTrak's directions. When attempting to load the game I am getting an error that says ProTee SDK not found or started. Anyone run into this problem in the past? What do I need to do to fix it?

I was able to temporarily resolve that issue before it reappeared, but even once I am in the app the top light on my skytrak is red. Any thoughts? All three lights are green when I connect in the TGC Interface, but when I hit play game the top light turns red, and now I am back to getting the SDK error again after SkyTrak took remote control on the desktop and fixed it.

Comment

I have this issue from time to time. There are other posts on it if you search. I haven’t had it in awhile but I think it is fixed by unregistering your license then re-registering it

Comment

• jpinkardvt
        jpinkardvt commented
        Editing a comment
        This appears to fix the SDK error, but unfortunately doesn’t fix the top light from turning red. I can now get in, but not play. Does it matter that I am still running the free 30 day play and improve package?

Ooh. Donno about that. I think upper light is connectivity. Typical IT response…did you restart both units? Turn both off. Then PC on until booted then skytrak? Also I hardwired because wireless was no dice.

Comment

• jpinkardvt
        jpinkardvt commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I have basically tried every combination of boot up method/order possible. SkyTrak works perfectly within the SkyTrak range, then no dice on TGC 2019
    Working...
    X