This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor QED now integrated with TGC2019

OK guys...it's done. I'm telling you, these guys don't mess around. I received the interface from Uneekor today and ProTee converted my license over within 15 minutes of my request. These two companies together are 1st class customer driven all the way.....kudos to both companies.

Bottom line - The integrations is seamless, solid, and easy to install. There is zero shot delay and I believe all data is flowing over. As usual, I have put together a video showing how to setup and run the program, plus a couple of holes showing driver, iron, chipping and putting. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see something specific.......

Has anyone done the transfer from Skytrak to Uneekor? I've purchased it but cant find the directions of how to do it. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks JG Golf, just opened a ticket!

Comment

Here are the instructions to switch from Skytrak to Uneekor for TGC 2019:

ProTee Support EL, Jul 20, 08:24 CEST:
      Hi!

Please see ; https://csc.protee-united.com/hc/en-...dware-platform

Comment

Hey guys,
        Still trying to get my Uneekor set up. I have the license key, but how to I find my Uneekor machine ID?
        Thanks for any help

Comment

Gene, nice video. Fantastic integration. I will order TGC this week, Augusta is included.

Comment

Our new QED system is up and running, very impressive. Accuracy, ease of use, responsiveness is excellent; a fantastic upgrade from our older system. Thanks to Austin from Uneekor for spending time on a Saturday to get us up and running.

Comment

• gene438
              gene438 commented
              Editing a comment
              Your setup looks great......can you tell me where you got your side wall panels and how do you like them?

Gene, they are from Vant panels. Easy to install, work great and I like the look. https://www.vantpanels.com

Comment

Yeah, they are very nice and I agree, the look is fantastic.....

Comment

Quick question, is there anyway to adjust the volume of the ball ready drip on the QED system while playing TGC2019? It can get annoying

Comment

TGC2019 fully integrated with Uneekor, the response time and graphics are impressive.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwmu...ature=youtu.be
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by JKCapeCod; 09-26-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

JKCapeCod; Really nice setup. How is the ricochet off the Vant panels? I have a few I made from foam and the ball comes shooting off!

Also, any follow on comments now that you've uneekor it for a bit??

Comment

• JKCapeCod
                      JKCapeCod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We angled the panels toward the screens, no issues.

Originally posted by JKCapeCod View Post
                    Quick question, is there anyway to adjust the volume of the ball ready drip on the QED system while playing TGC2019? It can get annoying
                    I just switch it off in the pod settings. I really don't think it's needed given the large area you can hit from.

Comment

• JayBrd85
                      JayBrd85 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can - on the bottom right corner of your screen in the system tray, find the speaker icon. Right-click it and select "open volume mixer". You can lower the volume of the Pod software since that is where the drip is coming from. I had to cut mine by 60% or so, that way it wasn't annoying but I could still hear it over the music we usually have going when we play.

You can isolate and shut the drip off in the system sound settings.Very annoying. We use an Alexa dot that controls a AMAZON power plug and the Sonos speakers. Works great. " Alexa, turn golf sim on or Alexa turn golf sim off" https://smile.amazon.com/Amazon-Smar...816425&sr=8-13

Comment

gene438 Great video - Just set up my uneekor...do you find it frustrating when a waggle causes the system to go "noball"?

Also - what's on your floor - it's making me think about ditching the mat and doing the whole floor. ( have 5 star matting - might use that to carpet the whole place..)

Comment

• gene438
                        gene438 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congrats on your new system. Actually, i turn off all voice and sound and just hit. I think the system registers and then registers so fast that by the time you wiggle and then swing, the system will be ready. Try just turning off all sound and just waggle and hit....I bet you never get a no read.

As far as my floor, I built a subfloor of 2x4's and 3/4 plywood with synlawn turf and then inserted a gel pad hitting mat.

Check out my other videos where I go into detail on the floor...https://youtu.be/rlGhJxV9UcY

Hoping for some help here. I have successfully transferred my license from Skytrak to Uneekor. However I'm not able to launch the game (it has an "X" throughout the start game icon. I have refine and I'm not able to find the pod.exe file. Anyhtoughts? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X