Uneekor Bug Identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor Bug Identified

I worked with Austin yesterday and we got the bug identified. He was great and is working with the developers to correct things. Here is the issue: When the Uneekor recognizes that the ball is on the "Green" or the "Greenfringe" it automatically selects putter. If you hit something else it will either not register (if the clubhead speed is high) or it will shoot across the green (similar to a bladed wedge). The issue is not a huge deal around the green because you always could putt. However it has a big effect in the following two situations: 1. If the designer of the course uses "Green" as their tee box and you end up on a tee box for a shot (other than your tee shot) you will likely encounter this bug. 2. If you somehow wanted to chip while on the green (ie if the pin is tucked behind a bunker or something) you really can't do that. I think they will be able to fix the first issue pretty easy but the second issue may be harder. Like I said, Austin was great and I believe they will address this quickly. Other Uneekor owners could validate this bug if they wanted...you can go to the practice chipping area and drop the ball right off the green and try to hit the shot. Look at the QED interface and you will see that it is trying to read it as a putt.
    HarryB ProTee Max gene438

Can you change the club like we do in TGC? Could that be a work around until they fix it in the software?

Comment

• rjd1975
      rjd1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, won't work like that right now. Basically if you are on a green they have you putting, no matter what club you select. I think JackedUpSwing is on to the correct fix in his comment below. For now I just need to be aware when I am around the green and I need to avoid hitting wayward teeboxes

Simple fix on Uneekors part. Don't select putting mode unless the putter is selected in TGC. They are using the ground type instead of club type, that's issue.

Comment

Explains what happened on hole 18 that night

Comment

• rjd1975
        rjd1975 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes...that is what got me thinking about it...it happened a few holes earlier if you remember, I had a short chip and I said that it was a mis-read...that was also the issue. Not a big deal. I think they can fix it.

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you got them working on fixing it. That was a great match we had.

Great stuff guys....thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
      X