Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

Uneekor (Review)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor (Review)

We struggled with a well known product for months and finally gave up so we ordered a Uneekor unit. After months of trying to fix our previous system with its 30 or so unregistered shots in a round we decided to try something else. I don't think I can recall an unregistered shot since we have installed the Uneekor system and we have hit several thousand shots to date. The support from Austin has been super and the software is excellent.
    We installed this in our office building for left and right golfers so not having to move the unit was an important feature. The rock steady performance was a huge relief after our previous purchase too. Doug and Austin of Uneekor have delivered on everything promised. 5 out of 5 Stars
    Last edited by Claude; 07-29-2019, 11:59 PM.

Very nice compliment! After all the stellar reviews, it reassures me I made a good choice. Mine arrives tomorrow!

Comment

Thank you for your review, I sold my GC2 due to the fact that I thought I was going to have to play left-handed which that no longer seems to be the case. I enjoyed my GC2/HMT and have no complaints other than it is a chore to play two people one swinging left-handed and the other right-handed. I ordered the QED Uneekor IGNITE and when I checked this morning tracking says it is on the truck and out for delivery. Really looking foreword to getting it setup and in use. Doug and Austen have both been a big help on just getting this far and looking into options for the system, I hope to be able to add the swing cameras soon.

Comment

Can you let us know which product you gave up on. Would be helpful for those of us trying to decide on a sim.

Thanks

Comment

I reviewed the installation manual on Uneekor website but unable to determine if the hardware installation site would interfere with the projectors image. Also I have read price is $6000-$8000. What is price for unit. Thanks

Comment

• rjd1975
            rjd1975 commented
            Editing a comment
            The Uneekor mounts behind the projector (if you have a short throw) so there is no issue. They ask you to mount the Uneekor 3.5 feet behind where the ball will be placed. Good product

CBearsSB Not sure this will help but you can see how my projector and the Uneekor are mounted, I know my projector is in front but it hangs down on the mount to the point it would be below the Uneekor if it were mounted behind it, would need to know your throw distance would be to tell more. $6,000.00 is for the system and IGNITE software which is just basic, added cost is for the higher end software.

Comment

Congrats Claude, I agree with your comments....Only bad thing about the QED is that it's so stable and easy to use, not sure what we are going to talk about in this forum....

Comment

Curious, does this unit measure angle of attack? I didn't see it in any of the videos and haven't seen anyone mention it. Seems like camera being above the club, that might be difficult to do, but I don't really know for sure.

Comment

• cbcruz305024
                cbcruz305024 commented
                Editing a comment
                at this time it doesnt, i just got off the phone with doug, but man if this thing does all it says it can do at about 1/4 price of trackman id give up AoA for that.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I would still like it, just curious about the AoA. I currently have had my pro-tee for about 6 years now, this looks like a nice step up without having to dole out cash for GC or Track man.

Comment

Working...
              X