Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Hole 9 Viburnum on QED Uneekor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole 9 Viburnum on QED Uneekor

This is my nephew and me finishing up a round of golf on my QED Uneekor. This is hole 9 at "Viburnum Golf and Country Club", "Viburnum_Mo_T1LD_BGC2" in TGC 2019, video is a bit wavy I think due to the cold air of the AC it clears up at end when Steve moves the camera around. I thought there would be a few that would want to see this, I have been asked about playing a round of golf in my sims room and how bad the ball bounce back was and also how well game plays on my Uneekor.

robocop cmckelvmi here is a post that shows a video of some game play on my setup you can see how it works.

Comment

• robocop
      robocop commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for this ! This works well I see. I am waiting on a screen and was just thinking how tight I could make it before the balls would come flying back Your sceen looks great !

BGCurtis2nd Thanks for sharing! Awesome sim room!

Comment

Wasn't expecting the older man to get after it like he did off the tee
      he swung out of his shoes there.

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
        BGCurtis2nd commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the way I have always done it.
    Working...
    X